chapter 2

i got up off the couch to answer the door.I called out for the pizza guy to wait while i got my bag.Wallet in hand i answered the door.

But what met my eyes wasnt a pizza man.

It was so much better (or i thought at the time...truth was i didnt know what he was like)

what i did know however was that he was the most beautiful creature that i have ever seen.

with black hair and blue eyes, a well built chest barely hidden behind a black v-neck t, and black skinnys.

And those amazing blue orbs were looking down at me....and suddenly i felt extremely self concious...in my black black veil brides t-shirt and grey skinnys with holes in them.

i know what your thinking..."he has skinny jeans on too"...but thats the thing he made it look somehow....dare i say it...hot, attractive, ....elegant?

and the best thing my emo little mind could conjure up was a meek "uhh...can i help you?"

"umm yes actually...were are my manners...my name is Damon  Black....im looking for Marnie albern."

"do you know her?"i asked uncertain if i should reveal that i was rose hathaway..

"ummm....no actually......i saw her in adream once....i know it sounds really stupid....but in that dream i was in love with her and i had her in my bed.....now lets cut to the chase violet....i know you dreamed about me to....i can sense it in your mind"

i was utterly shoked 

"how do you know my name and ho do you know about my dreams?!?!? i've never told anyone about that."

"I know that...but the thing is i've never told anyone either....i'm just as confused as you are"

"look....i really dont have time for this....im only 15.....and your what? like 18?"

"actually im 156 if you count my human years"

"yahhhhh......righhtttttt......i'm dreaming about a skitzo"

"HEY!!!!.....thats Mr.sexy skitzo to you"

"ok this isnt awekward at all.....im gonna let you be on your way now....."

And then blackness.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW the more commentss the faster the uploads......and i dont really know where the storys going yet so  bear eith mii for now