Plan In Action Pt. 1

"So wait. My husband has to kiss her!" Jeremy Renner sassily placed his hands on his waist.

"Yes and Chris know you hate that idea but Aaron volunteered as tribute." Robert Downey Jr-Evans piped up from his laying position Chris Evans' lap.

"I know...but...but!" Jeremey sputtered out.

"Dude chill." Sebastian Mackie said from relaxing on his husband's (Anthony Mackie) lap.

"YOU CHILL!" Jeremey yelled.

"Wow, over protective" Anthony raised he hands up in surrender and chuckle.

"Babe chill, I'm fine with this." Aaron sigh as he moved to lay on Elizabeth Olsen's lap.

"...fine..." Jeremey sigh giving up the fight.

"Thank you." Everyone turned around to see Chris drinking a beer.

"Where the hell have you been the whole time?" Robert sat up and crossed his arms.

"Standing right here watching all of this. Pretty funny if you ask me." Chris smiled before taking a sip from his beer.

"Ya it was." Scarlett Ruffalo walked out from behind Chris with Mark and both had a beer in their hands.

Jeremey gave them his famous Clint Barton "Are You Kidding Me" look.

"I hate you all." Jeremey glared at Chris.

"You love us." Aaron smiled at Jeremey and sat up from Elizabeth's lap.

"Only you." Jeremey sat on the couch by Aaron.

"Yaaaay" Aaron stretched into Jeremey's lap.