They Wanna See Her Fall

Sara's Pov
...........
Another night with drunken men, the last 4 years of my life spent this way.
A typical day for me would be like this!

- wake up
- Don't eat
- Cut my skin
- My abusing boyfriend rapes me.
- Then he will have his friends rape me.
- Go for a run, so i can keep skinny for my shit boyfriend and his friends.
- Listen to Pierce The Veil, and get a moment of freedom.
- Cut myself some more.
- Take some drugs, whatever i have.
- Another round of raping.
- Hate myself some more.
- Drink a shit ton of alcohol.
- Pas the fuck out, and start over again the next day.

My life is not worth living. "Hey slut, come over here and suck my dick" my asshole of a boyfriend yells at me from our bedrom.
I do what i am told, if i don't he will beat the living shit out of me.
When we are done, Zeth tells me to go buy some beer.

Tony's Pov
...........
Shit it's cold outside tonight, wierd San Diego is always warm.
I pull my hood over my head and start to walk faster.

And then i hear someone yell "hey bitch, who told you to leave?" A drunk man yells at somebody i can't see "i'm going to buy some beer for Zeth! And when i come back you can rape me some more, you fucking asshole, now let me go!"

What?! Did i hear right, rape her?

I turn around, and see that the drunk man is on top of her starting to take her clothes off, she screams out for help!
Fuck i need to help her.

I'm going to need help, that man is so fucking big.
I'll call Mike, and get him over here!

Phone call!
...........
Mike: Hey man, what's up?
Tony: I need your help! I stand on S.Clairmont street, and there is a girl that's beeing raped. You need to come down her!
Mike: I'm on my way! Help her Tony!
...........
Phone call ended!

I start to run over to were they are, "Hey stop that! Leave her alone" i yell at the top of my loungs.
Fuck he is so big, there is no way i can tale him down alone.
Hope Mike will be here soon.
"I said leave her alone" and i start to run faster.
As i am pushing the man of off the girl, Mike and Jaime jumps out off the car.
Mike goes over to the guy, with red in his yes, and starts to beat him, while i hold her and Jaime calls the police.

I look down at her almost naked body, she is so skinny, full of cutts and bruises her skin is so pale.
And then i see her shirt, it's a PTV one. Fuck she is a fan.
I put her in Jaime's arms, and then i walk over to Mike who is holding the man down.
I rip him out of Mike's hands, and start to beat him while i yell. "You fucking bastard, you rape a innocent girl, you are sick to your core! You deserve to die!" I keept beating him, my eyes saw pure red, everything else diden't matter, he was raping one of our beautiful fans.
Mike pulles me away "she is a fan Mike, a fucking fan and this dickface hurt her" i yelled crying.

Sara's Pov
.........
As i open my eyes i hear yelling "she is a fan Mike, a fucking fan and this dickface hurt her"
I look around, and then i feel 2 strong arms holding me tight.
I look up and meet the face of fucking Jaime Preciado, and he has tears in his eyes.

Jaime's Pov
..........
That wanker raped our fan! How can somebody become so sick, to think that it is okay?
She is so beautiful, she looks soo pure yet so broken.
She has cutts and scars on her whole body.
I look back down at her, and her eyes are open.
"Hey what's your name? I'm Jaime and i am here to help you beautiful!" She looks at me and smile "yo! I know who you are! Im Sara Bournet.Thanks for helping me" she said and takes a tight grip on my arms.
I take my button up off, so she can put it over her torn up shirt " here you go Sara, you must be frozen" she smiles and say "thank you Jaime" i smile at her.

Vic's Pov
.....
Where the fuck is everbody? practice started 10 minutes ago!
Jeremy is here, ready to do vocals for
caraphernelia!

Phone call
...........
Vic: Hey Mike, where are you guys?
Mike: Tony found this girl, she was being raped. Me and Jaime went to help.
Vic: Are you guys okay? Are the girl okay? Do you want me to come?
Mike: we are heading down to the police station to make our station!
Just stay there, we will bring her back!
Vic: Stay safe bye.
Mike: Sure do, bye!

Poor girl, raped on an open street. What a sick world we live in
" where are the guys?" Jeremy asks. "Tony found a girl, and she was about to get raped. So they are down at the police station to give their statements" i said looking at him.
"Oh okay, do you know if the girl is okay?" He asked "yeha she is, just a little shaken"

A/N
Got this story started, tell me what you think!