Chapter 2

~Time skip later at night~

When we got to Rosemary home I the feeling that we were being watch the moment I felt the hospital. I was told to sleep in the spare room that Rosemary’s parents have for me it big but to big it was bigger than my old room it have one windows the size of the wall facing the woods I sat down my thing and began to move in to my new home once I finally done I led down on my bed I was thinking about parents how they were killed by that thing I couldn’t do anything to help them without notching that tears where going down my face  My eyelids closed and I slowly drifted off, quit of the night comforting me as I drifted into a deep slumber I woke up with a gasp. I was sweating looking around my room was that thing the thing that kill my parents was here in my new home I was frozen I could move will it came closer and closer where I can feel it near my left ear You Little Fool You Should Have Stayed Dead Leo It Bite down and stared tearing me apart I screamed so loud that everyone woke up and Rosemary ran up to me and hugged Me.

Rosemary's P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly until I heard (Leo) screaming and ran I fast down the hall into his room and find (Leo) covering his ears and screaming on the floor. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"It’s okay...its okay, I'm right here...” I said, trying to calm him down.

Then my father came in with my mother behind him.

"What happened?" he said.

I think he had a nightmare about that thing that killed his parents my mother and father came and huge Leo he was crying it most been a real bad nightmare I never seen a teenage boy cry before after a while Leo fell asleep in the family hug my father carried him back in bed while my mother covered him with is blanket I open the window to let the cool air in hoping it will help a little. We all walk out of his room and headed to your room to go back to sleep.

~*~*~

*Jeff P.O.V.*

I waited in the tree in the back yard of the people who took Liu into their family. I waited about 3 hour after midnight trying to make my way in the house without the family knowing I’m here. Suddenly I heard a male voice screaming a ran and jump to the window see Liu was smearing on floor Suddenly the Girl name Rosemary think that what was her name came and hugged him try to calm him down after a little while her parents came in all worried hugging Liu like he was their own son that made me mad but worst apart is seeing Liu cry he never allowed anyone to see him cry before not even our parents after a minute Rosemary father carried Liu back on his bed while the mother covered him with the blanket and Rosemary open the window letting the cool air in  'Perfect.' They all left Liu room leaving him to sleep.Hang on Liu Jeff coming to see you. I snuck in (Liu)'s room while everyone was sleeping and look at my own bother seeing at he was a alive after what I did to him look like an angel from heaven as came back to me. Until I saw him He...he face...so beautiful...but not like mine of course but good enough. I brushed away some hair strands that were covering his face, and stared at him. What a hottie... you turn into Liu.