Ikuto came back!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara or any of the characters.

But ya this is my first Amuto fan fiction and I hope you like it but first I'll give you a heads up that Amu is 17 and so is Ikuto and all the other people in this like Rima Nagi Tadase Yaya Kairi Kukai too so ya you get the picture.
Anyways on to the story!

Part 1: Welcome back

Amu was having a long distance relationship with Ikuto after her and Tadase broke up. 'I wonder what Ikuto's doing.' thought Amu when she was walking home from the grocery store. Just then she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around looking at the tall figure with wide eyes while crying. "Miss me? Cuz I missed you." said the tall figure in a deep voice. "Is that really you Ikuto?" cried Amu while dropping the grocery bags. "Yup." Amu ran to Ikuto and gave him a big hug. "I can't believe it! Your back!"Cried Amu "You better believe it!"Ikuto said while hugging her back. "We have to tell the others!" Said Amu happily. "But it's 7:45 at night!" Ikuto said "Then we'll tell them tomorrow!" "Okay." Ikuto said calmly while smiling. "Oh crap! I need a place to sleep for the night!"said Ikuto. Then he looked at Amu with a grin."Of course, but we have to tell my parents." "Okay." Ikuto replied with a smile.

~time skip to Amu's house~

"Mom dad I'm home." called Amu

"Hi honey!" said Amu's mom.

"Mom Ikuto came back and needs a place too sleep for the night, could he sleep here?" asked Amu.

"Of course!" said Amu's mom.

"Thanks!" Amu said happily.

They both went to Amu's room and got stuff set up for Ikuto's stay.

"I'm gonna change." said Amu

"K."said Ikuto.

~after amu changed they went to bed so time skip to next day~

-Amus pov-

I woke up the next morning to find arms wrapped around me at first I was scared but I remembered Ikuto was there so I calmed down. After I got out of his hold I stared a him. ' He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping' I thought. I smiled kissed him on the cheek then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-Ikuto pov-

I was fake sleeping so I knew she kissed me on the cheek.(a/n: that's Ikuto all right!😆!)' She's the best girlfriend I've ever had. Man I love her.' I thought of how special she is to me until she came out of the bathroom with her now long bubblegum colored hair in a French braid and she was wearing light blue short jean shorts and a white thin strapped tank top with a blue heart shaped necklace and white beanie and she also had blue and white sneakers on." You look beautiful!" I say. "Thank you!" then her mom called her "Amu-chan one of your friends are here!"

"Coming!"

I was thinking Rima or Utau or Yaya but not him.

"Oh hi Tadase what brings you here?"
She said but here's the wierd thing. Tadase didn't know I was there by Amu.

-Amus pov-

"Oh hi Tadase what brings you here?"
He said nothing
"Uh Tadase what's wro-mh!!!!???"
Before I finished my sentence he kissed me. Ikuto pulled me back away from him. Ikuto set me down as the too argued. I just sat there dumbfounded until Ikuto picked me up bridle style and carried me to my room.

-Ikuto pov-

"Well that's a weird way to start the day !" Said Amu still shocked about the weird happening. I crash my lips on hers as we kissed passionately until "Amu-chan me Ami and papa are going on Ami's dancing field trip for two weeks and Ikuto can stay here and protect you. Okay?" "ok." we say at the same time.

-Amus pov- (a/n: sorry about all the pov changes!)

Oh I forget to show Ikuto my new Shugo Chara! "Hey Ikuto?" "ya?" "I got a new Shugo Chara! Ran Miki Su Dia! Bring Shu's egg in here!" the do as they were told and brought the egg to me. Suddenly Yoru came out of nowhere. "That's the same egg as me only red with white paws!" Yoru said "Yup I got it two days ago when I was thinking about Ikuto! But Shu didn't hatch yet." I said. Suddenly the egg went into the air and Shu hatched. "Shu!"

-Ikuto pov-

"Shu!" Amu said happily.

Shu wore a red dress with pink ears as pink as Amus hair and a tail the same color as her ears.

"Character transformation!" said Shu

When Amu was done transforming she had a flowy red mini skirt and a strapless shirt that stopped at the belly button and red gloves with claws on both hands with light pink ears and a light pink tail. I had to say, she looked super cute like that. "So now that your part cat, ya wanna jump from roof to roof till we find a ice cream place?" I say "Heck yes!" she said happily.

-normal pov-

Once Amu turned back to normal but still her ears and tail on they went roof to roof to the ice cream place called 'Serve 'em up!' (A/n : I don't even know a place called that!) and of course they shared a chocolate ice cream. But little did they know someone was watching them. But then they saw Kukai and Utau together. "Utau! Kukai!" said Amu happily. they noticed Amu and Ikuto and ran to them.
--------------------
Emma-chan: sense this is a long chapter I'm gonna stop here k?

Amu: can't wait for next chappie!

Ikuto: Is that because we're sharing an ice cream, Amu?

Amu: N-no!(o////^////o)

Emma-chan: Awwww so kawii!😊

Amu: H-hey!

Emma-chan: Well stay tuned for next chappie that probably won't be as long as this! Bye bye! Also sorry if misspellings!