Chapter 1 - The Weird Woman

----- 9 years ago -----

     That woman don't get out of my head. She has followed me all the week. Who is she and why is she following me every place I go? And there's that other thing. I was looking at her, and her big brown eyes became yellow. 

     Suddenly, I heard a big noise coming from the kitchen. I just ran over there. When I entered the room, I saw my father lying on the ground and next to him, was a broken wine glass. His face was pale and his t-shirt was all dirty and a little bit ripped. He was smelling like tabbaco, alcohol and the rest of spaghetti of yesterday. I didn't try do wake him up, nor move him, because, if there's one thing I learned over this years is that, if you have an alcoholic father lying on the kitchen's ground, NEVER try to wake him up. My father wasn't like that. As my brother told me, he was very jolly. But since my mother's death, he turned an alcoholic and started smoking too. 

     I picked up a blanket for my dad. I covered him and I cleaned the pieces of glass and then I left. I can't stand in house all the day. 
     I was walking to my boyfriend's house. Through the usual city noise, I heard steps behind me. I looked back but I didn't see anyone. I started getting suspiciously. When I turned around, a woman appeared in front of me from nowhere. It's her. The woman that has following me all week.

     - Hello, Iris! You've growned up.

     - How you know my name? Why have you following me all the week?
     - Didn't you remember me?

     She started smiling wickedly and her eyes became yellow again. What the hell? Am I on drugs? Am I on a dream?
     - Oh, I forgot it, you were a little baby.

     - W-who are you? W-what you want from me? 
    My hands began shaking and I started stutter. She let out an evil laugh.
     - Tomorrow you'll find out. But you shouldn't be scared from me, you should be scared from you.
     Suddenly, she desappeared. What was that? Where did she go? How did she know my name? And someone please tell me why her eyes were yellow. She's insane, and she's putting me insane too.

xxxxxx

Hey readers, this is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy it. This is a small chapter but I'll post more.

IMPORTANT: I just want to point out that the plot is mine, and some characters are mine too (like Iris, his father,...) , but I do NOT own the other characters in my story. I do NOT take credit for the creation of the serie's charapters in this fan fiction (like Dean or Sam). They were created by Eric Kripke.