Chapter four

What you didn’t expect was that it would be so hard to stay calm and put a smile on your face during the night. Sebastian for sure was the only good part of it. Actually, of all of your life right now. After the incident with your ex boyfriend and being all alone almost the whole time lately it was difficult for you to even wake up in the morning.

You kept walking on the red carpet while photographers taking pictures and you looked back down the carpet and saw Sebastian right behind you. You tried your best to be nice and polite with everyone there smiling and taking pictures when they asked you, but at the same time you felt a terrible headache. You couldn’t take it anymore so you made your way trying to go back to the car when you almost fell off on the ground.

“(Y/N) is everything alright?” Sebastian asked holding your waist. “No I’m not feeling good. I’m so sorry.” You said almost breaking into tears. “Hey it’s okay. Do you want to go home?” He asked you caressing your cheek. "You can stay here. I don’t want to ruin your night. I can take a taxi.” You said. “No way (Y/N)! I’ll take you home. I’m not leaving you alone. You’re more important than anything to me.” He said and smiled holding your hand. “Thank you.” You said.