Chapter 1

Chapter 1
A deal with the Devil

(3rd POV)
She straightens out her button up shirt covered by a vest. The narrow black couch was to uncomfortable to be sitting on. The whole room was quiet, filled with demons, fallen angels, or devil spawns. The bright (F/C) haired girl was the only one that stood out. With her tattoo like patterns covering her body. All in an array of different colors.

She sat in silence waiting for her named to get called. "Miss Muerte. He will see you now." The sugar skull girl stood up nodding. Who was she? you may ask. Why she the daughter of Death herself. Next in throne too.

Her name was (Y/N) (L/N) code name Sugar Skull. No she didn't live in the underworld. That's where her mother's greatest enemy lives. The Devil. There feud goes way back. Longer than any feud. They despised each other. But that's a story for another time.

She walks down the poorly lit hall way. She knew exactly where to go. She's been here many times with out her mother knowing. She finds two large black door. Slowly ageing and rotting away piece by piece. She pushes the large doors open making a loud noise. His office reeked of suffering and hate.

He looks up smirking. "Hello dear." "Hello Lucifer." She smiles. Her intimate smile streching larger. "What is it you need my dear." He asks tilting his head slightly. She only came when she needed something or had a problem. She looks around having her thinking face on.

"Let's make a deal." She says crossing one leg over the other. A smirk playing on her (F/C) colored lips. He barely noticed she was wearing pants. His favorite color to be perceive. Red.

"Wouldn't your mother be angry your talking to me?" Worry lingering in his voice. The sugar skull girl laughed. "Still scared of my mother I see." "Well your mother is my worst enemy after all and Death herself."

She smirks and stands up. "So no deal?" He thinks for a moment. Making a deal with Death's daughter was one for the books after all.
"Come back." She turns her heel and sits down in the black antique chair.

"What deal is this you desire?" "To take down that disgusting Slender man." She snarls at his name. Like venom that stings. "Still have your little feud with him I see." He chuckles. She nods playing with her hair. "Yes."

"Okay. You'll be working with Zalgo but you may not tell your mother I helped." She squeals hugging him yelling an okay. And with that she leaves. She was so excited to actually go into the woods for the first time. She exist the building from the underworld snapping her fingers. With that she was back in her castle.

It was just a plain castle. All gray with golden gates, statues and for son odd reason flowers. This castle was located in the same world as you and me only it was unnoticed by humans. She walks in through the gate and goes into the house. Her mother was standing there looking gorgeous as always.

Her 7 colored robe shaped her curves. Her black hair was pulled back covered in small colorful flowers. The expression on her face? Not a pleased one. After a little of arguing (Y/N) left to her room. Her mother was leaving for a month to attend some buissnes. "Bye mama." She waved. Her mother waves and yells and 'Adios'

The girl heads to her room and grabs a infinate (F/C) suit case. She packs it up with dresses, shirts, pants, shorts, shoes, and many other things she'd need for this simple job. After packing she takes a shower and gets into a ball gown. Zalgo was having a ball tonight and invited everyone from the heavens above to the underworld and of course in the real world.

The ball gown was huge with a (F/C) hue matching her hair and the large flower on her forehead. The sleeves were a little lower by the shoulder. Her hair was picked up by a bun that ended with curls. For sure she was the Bella of the ball.

She heads outside for her carriage. Her black mustang was waiting for her. "Hey girl." She coos scratching her chin. The horse naes and the young girl gets in the carriage. They speed off. The girl snaps her fingers and there she is. Inching toward the dark castle. She gets there and jumps off.

She gracefully walks inside and catches her self being stared at for her beauty. Zalgo came up and grabs her hand ever so delicately. "Hello dear~ Don't you look gorgeous." He purrs. She giggles blushing. "Thank you Zalgo." Now come please sit and let's chat.

As if he knew exactly why she was here. But a certain Slender man couldn't stop starting at her. She looked absolutely stunning. The dress, her figure, everything. Her lips. He stopped him self. That I his worst enemy. He can't fall in love with him. He shakes his head and sits down like everyone else.

What he didn't know is that she couldn't help but look at him either. He look very handsome in that tux. Black suited him very well. Even though he didn't have features. She could still tell he was a gorgeous specimen.
No she was on a mission to take him down. She looked down and then turned her attention to him. "Let's talk shall we?" "Let's."