Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Caught

(Y/N's POV)
After a tremendous night of discussing plans I settled in my room Zalgo had prepared for me. It was decent to say the least. I has a king sized bed with (F/C) silky covers. A dresser closet and other things. I sat on the bed think of me going into the woods for the first time ever tonight. It excites me. I stand up unlacing the back of my dress.

It falls to the ground leaving me in a corset and my underwear. I was about to remove it until the door creeks. I turn and see a gentlemen around my age blushing slightly under his mouth guard.

"I'm s-so so-sorry I wa-was l-looking f-f-for the rest r-room." Must have a twitching problem or something. "Its fine. By the way the restroom is down thw hall to your left. " He bods and apologizes again then leaves.

I giggle and lock the door taking off my corset. I throw it to a corner and rumish through my drawers. I take out a long shirt and some sleeping shorts. Might as well lay here while I wait. I lay down pulling out a sketch book from my bag.

I set it on my lap and draw a sugar skull woman with hair that started pink blended to blue then purple.  And a silver colored ribbon covering her eyes and breasts. If you can't tell I really love Sugar Skulls.

I finish off the drawing and hear silence.  Maybe everyone is gone?  I stand up and check the time on the grandfather clock near the closet.  It was exactly midnight. I smirk.

Its time to go.  I walk into the closet where I had several dresses.  I get one that my mother gave me.  It was a (F/C) robe like hers with a matching hat.  (like the one from the book of life)  I slip it on and find my hat. 

I summon my horse and grab the thing my mother has oy mine is a weapon. I find my messenger bag and a book Lucifer gave me and snap my fingers hopping on Calabera which means Skull in Spanish.

She is also a black horse but has the same tattoo like features I have. I hope on her back and we run towards a field. With the snap of my fingers I'm in front of Slender woods. 

It looked eerie and was awfully quiet.  I get off Calabera and send her home.  She runs off disappearing into the night. I turn back to the woods taking a step in. 

It seemed so peaceful and amazing. I walk around dancing with the trees and wind.  I sit by a rock and relax closing my eyes.  It felt calm.  Like I was free from myself.

A snap of a twig causes me to open my eyes seeing 4 different men surrounding me.  "Look guys a sugar skull.  Its not Halloween sweetheart."

Says one with an infinite smile,  white blood stained hoodie,  black dress pants, converse,  and shaggy midnight black hair.  I could tell he had a troubled past.  Let's see.  I look deeply into his eyes reading them.  They were filled with.... Insanity and lust? 

"Yeah doll face. " Says another. I turn to look at him.  Yellow jacket,  feminine mask, tight jeans,  and combat boots.  He didn't have a past and his eyes were filled with the same one as the other one. 

Behind him stood a other boy.  I call him boy because he's like a child. Afraid of the world or at least being social.  "W-wait I-I know y-y-you." That voice.  I look forward and see him at least and inch away from my face. 

"Yes you walked into me changing." I reply backing away slightly.  "H-hi I'm T-toby. " He says stock ng out his hand to me.  "Tobes you walked into this beauty changing? " Said Smiley. 

"Wait you're Sugar Skull? " I nod. "No shit. Now if you excuse me I must go find Slender man. " "What do you want from our master? " Asked the shy one. Hoodie?  That's his name.  Then Masky,  Jeff, and Toby. "That is none you concern Hoodie. " I simply reply.

The stood there in awe as I dusted my robe and walked out of this mayhem. I walked more into the woods thinking I lost them.  I hear running and panting behind me and behind to run.

(Slender's POV)
I sat in my office remembering her gorgeous face.  Her lips were so plump and pink.  They looked kissable. No!  Everyone was out killing and I was alone.

I feel a presence in my woods and snap my fingers seeing who it was.  (Y/N)?  What is she doing here. Oh no.  Jeffrey or someone could hurt her. Yes. I might have grown some what fond of her but that doesn't matter at the moment. 

I check on her again and see her running away from Jeff.  Ugh. I teleport to her location and stand in front of her wrapping my tentacles around her petite frame. She is tiny compared to me. 

"Jeffrey how dare you try and hurt Death's daughter! " I boom out.  "This little fucker was trying to find you. And she didn't want to talk us! " "One I'm not a little fucker unlike yourself and two its none of your concern. "

"(Y/N) hush. " I say tightening my grip on her. She hisses and hushes. I begin to walk back to the mansion blocking her from reading my mind.  "Okay you caught me.  Now let me go. "

I stay silent.  She begins to squirm but I kept my grip.  After a while she gives up. I arrive there and head straight to my office.  "We're gonna discuss some things Miss. Muerte.

"No we're not.  You're going to let me go and I'll continue my plans as you go on with yours. " "Well okay. " I set her down.  She was about to snap her fingers. "That is if you want your mother to find out. "

She steps in her tracks and looks at me.  "You wouldn't dare. " "Try me. " I simply reply. She huffs and crosses her arms.  "You win,  let's go. " I ' smile ' in victory and lead to my office.