Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful.

I never planned for my life to be like this. No, I planned on graduating highschool and college, getting a job, marrying, and finally, according to the census, having 2.5 kids. I wanted to have a normal life, but I guess God had another plan for me.

Let me start off by introducing myself, the name is Hannah Lee Carter, and this is my story.

~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MOM!!!"

"WHAT!?"She said slightly irritated.

"Jees. I just wanted to know if you had seen my purse....." I said, wondering if she was pmsing.

Anyways, the reason i am asking her this is because today is the first day of Summer vacation!! I need my purse because I finally decided it was time for some much needed girls time, considering this is the summer before my senior year.

You see, I am the girl who has never had a boyfriend, not many close friends, and doesnt really stand out in the crowd. I, unfortunately, am best friends with some of the more popular kids in school.

I see myself as the awkward, goofy, random, few pounds over curvey girl with the too cute friends. But my friend seems to disagree. That friend being my best, Emmie Parker. She taught me how to feel comfortable in my own skin and that I am beautiful just the way i am. She is the real reason I was able to come out of my shell and make a few friends after being teased and made fun of for most of my life.....

"HANNAH....your friends are here!", my mother yelled from the door. I was surprised my mom was even allowing me to go especially after the last 6 months we had. My father, come to find out, has been cheating on my mother for almost a year and finally had the guts to leave so we really havent gotten out of the house much recently. Needless to say its been rough on all of us but its time to move on.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and told her good bye, my brother was working so i told her to tell him bye for me. I walked out of the door and got in the already packed full car.

Wait, did I forget to mention this was a month long trip to Panama City Florida? Guess so. Well little did I know I was in for the craziest month of my life!

~~~~~THANK YOU FOR READING! And also, this is my first story so i promise it will get better!!:):):) please rate:)