Chapter 4 Kityana's pov

The storm has became stronger , the rain became heavier . My body was full of filth and mud I was naked but I didn't care. I dragged my self to the lake house , the first thing that hit me was the familiar scent of my parents . Tears started building up in my eyes . 

I was sobbing , trembling I couldn't process the loss of them. My father was a strong respected alpha , he always preferred piece over war .Although, he wasn't weak . We were the strongest and the biggest pack between the other packs .

I was in pain, in real deep pain. I felt suffocated my mind wouldn't stop from torturing me. I didn't know how should I lead the pack my father left me with a big responsibility . there was so much to learn about how would I lead them . I wasn't ready for that .

I was sobbing loudly .My body was trembling . It was too much to handle , too much to think of and too much to process. I screamed very loud and I fell to the ground .

I woke up with a headache in my head , my head was pounding . My eyes was getting used to my surroundings .I was trying to remember what happened last night .

I found my self in the middle of the living room naked and full of dirt. It suddenly hit me and my tears instantly started falling .

I didn't know for how long I stayed there on the floors of the living room naked . I was so engulfed in my thoughts . My pack was on the verge of collapsing , I wasn't psychologically ready to start this . 

I didn't know whether to run and disappear or to get myself together for the best . My mind kept going back and forth , my eyes were sour and puffy .

I wanted to get up and clean myself but I couldn't find the strength within me . I was trying to get my self to stand while suddenly I heard a sound . My wolf became on high alert . I focused my hearing senses. There was someone outside .The sound was growing stronger as if it was heading towards the house. The front door slammed open . 

My wolf was on edge I was trying to keep her calm. I sniffed the air and my muscles instantly relaxed it was Luke. I didn't mind to stand or to cover myself I only hugged my legs to my chest and sat in my place .

I could hear Luke's footsteps coming closer . His scent grew stronger . "Kityana , where are you ?" He asked ."Kityana come on I know you're here. " I couldn't find my voice to reply , I could feel the tears building up in my eyes .

"In here Luke " I minded link him.

"Kityana I know you're upset but ... oh my god what the hell happened to you" Luke exclaimed.

I started sobbing his loud exclamation made me just want to cry . I couldn't find any words to say. By the time I was drowning in my tears Luke was in front of me , He sat in front of me and remained silent . He was waiting until I was done. I rubbed my red puffy eyes and looked at him. I didn't know what to say .I single tear fell off my eye on my right cheek . Luke wiped it gently and copied my cheek with his hand .

I sighed and looked at him in his eyes and said between my sobs "I don't know luke " my voice was barely audible . "I let my wolf take control and I found my self here at the lake house and I ..i fell and I .."he cut me off with his fingers on my mouth .

"Shhh lets get you cleaned first "he said gently . I nodded in agreement . I felt so week I couldn't find the strength to resist him holding me . I let him hold me upstairs to my bedroom. Luke left me on the bed and headed to my closet . He got a shirt and some shorts out then he went to the bathroom I heard him turn the water on .