Chapter: O N E

Nothing's Impossible, so you lame Niggas show me what not to do. I met a real bad bitch in the club tonight. She says, "Watch the snakes cause they're watchin you." As I sung to J.Cole's song, J And The Snakes.

My name is  Challynn Chanel Greene. I am 21 years young, 5'5, I have beautiful long black hair and chinky brown eyes. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and creole, thick in all the right places, and I'm the most down to earth bitch that you'd ever meet. I attend school at Clark Atlanta University majoring in Psychology minoring in Business Management. I am in the process of becoming an entrepreneur with a strong desire to build my brand from the bottom to the top. As of now my only source of income is from an internship through school and my boyfriend helps out when he can. My boyfriend's name is Jermaine and we've been together since our sophomore year of High School. We aren't always on the best terms, but one thing I can say about my baby is that this man takes damn good care of me.

~Challynn's P.O.V

The sound of my phone ringing snapped me from my train of thoughts ...

**Phone Conversation**

Jade: "Heey bitch. I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight.. my mom and I had a big argument and I just wanna have some space for alittle while. Maybe we could chill and watch movies or something?" She asked.

Me: "I don't care girl, I wasn't doing anything anyways." I responded into the phone.

Jade : "Okay bitch, I'll be over there in a little while."

** End of Phone Conversation**

Well, I thought that I was gonna have some time to myself, but I guess not. Jade, also known as Jt, was now on her way to my house. Jade is my only friend.  We've been best friends since 3rd grade. We are like the same person, just two separate bodies. She is also 21 years young, 5'2 , petite, light skinned, shoulder length black hair, chinky brown eyes, and is now pretty wealthy. She owns a business of her own, selling hair and lash extensions. Originally we attended Clark Atlanta together, but she dropped out of school last year and recently became an exotic dancer. Since then her life literally changed over night. I watched her go from a once hopeless, lost teen, parents in and out of her life, struggling to make ends meet to practically a well known celebrity who no longer has to worry about anything financially in a little over three months time. Her life did a complete 360. Im not going to say that I was fond of her decision to drop out of school but hey, school isn't for everyone and we gotta get the bag regardless. I understood.. I support my friend and any life path that she chooses. Although, I don't agree with her dropping out of school, she's happy now. Thats all I will ever want for the people in my life; is to be happy.  If only I had the confidence to become a dancer, I wouldn't even hesitate. I often think about it but I just can't bring myself to do so. I wear my insecurities like a bag on my head and I often suffocate in them. I wish I had the confidence that she has or any other dancer out there. I know I will one day. Maybe then I could wear my confidence like knight in his shining armor. 

~Jades's P.O.V

I started to pack my stuff but I was having a hard time because I was still stuck on the fact my mother is pregnant with another man's baby; meanwhile, my father is out on a business trip for six months. I couldn't believe it was true. She THOUGHT that I would be elated about this but she also thought wrong. She's two months pregnant but my father has been gone for four almost five months. I couldn't believe how he leaves for one second and the next she's pregnant; by another man at that. I honestly feel sorry for the baby because my mother doesn't know who the hell the father is and she simply can't keep her legs shut even if her life depended on it. It's only a matter of time before she starts popping out more fatherless children. It's bigger then her stepping out on him because now there is a child involved. How selfish of her?! It's sad that I, her 21 year old daughter, has better sense then she does. This isn't the first time she's pull a stunt like this but its gone too far this time. Whats worst is that I bet she will expect my father to pick up the pieces to her mess as always. He is so simple minded and naive that he will forgive her and stay simply because he loves her. I resent my mother for all the pain she has caused my father and I want better for him. But I can only want so much for someone who doesn't want for themselves. She is a leach and will suck you dry if she could. As much as she is to blame, so is he. He should've been left her after everything she put him through, yet he keeps going back. To complete the same thing or task over and over again to receive the same result or outcome is the definition of insanity.  It's beyond insanity if you ask me.