Chapter: T W O

~Challynn's P.O.V

I couldn't believe myself after what just happened. What did I do? That man was so damn fine and I ruined it. But at the same time, I don't care because he probably just wanted sex anyways. I know what guys want when they suggest to chill.. no. This man offered to "chilllll", not even a date or anything. That right there tells me that he had one intention and one only. I mean I know that what I said may have been a little harsh.. but then again I was just letting him know how I felt; Im too old to be "chilling" with random men. Yes, i'm a homebody but I want to go one dates, travel the world, and experience different shit, not chill or fuck especially on a first date or whatever he wants to call it. First impressions are extremely important but my impression of him? Zero out of ten, would not recommend, very ghetto.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you" Jade semi-yelled.

"I don't want my time wasted Jade." I simply told her. "Plus, Jermaine would literally kill me if he found out that I was texting another man. Even if he's just a friend." I kind of said to myself.

"Fuck Jermaine! Bitchhhh, Vinny is sexyy as fuck!" She exclaimed.

"I couldn't agree more, but he also looks like he fucks bitches and gets money! And by any means!" I bursted out laughing. "You already know how I am. I get attached wayyyy too easily. I can see him now breaking my fucking heart." I stated while shaking my head.

"Finee, well give it to me." She said as she snatched the paper out of my hand. "Shit, I like to fuck and get money too." She said laughing and I joined in with her.

~25 minutes later...

~Jade's P.O.V

I got that sexy ass boy's number and I can't wait to get in the house so I can use it. Shit, if Challynn won't use it then I will. She won't be mad or anything, plus she didn't want him so she'll understand. She practically gave me the number anyway. I took it and she didn't take it back which means she doesn't care. I mean, she has Jermaine anyway so I know she not tripping.

"Londyn, can you drop me off at my house? I'll come by tomorrow to get my car & my stuff." I asked.

"Sure, but why the sudden rush to get home? I thought that after the situation with your mom that you'd want to be away from home for little while." She asked curiously.

"No reason." I simply replied back while staring out the window as the trees dance in the wind. 

I couldn't wait to get home. I wonder what he would think if I called him instead of Challynn calling him. The rest of the car ride was awkwardly silent. I know that Challynn already knows wassup. She has Jermaine, she'll be okay. Eventually we pulled up to my house, we said our goodbyes, and parted ways. I ran into the house faster than usual. I went straight up to my bedroom, locked the door, and then I got comfortable.

Let's see how this goes. With an immediate rush of hesitation, I slowly dialed the number ...

~Vinny's P.O.V

I was chillin with my nigga's when I heard my phone start to ring ...

** Phone Conversation **

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, it's Jade."  

"Who?" I asked.

 "Jade, the girls friend.. from the mall." She repeated attempting to remind me.

"Oh wassup ma and what was your friend's name?" I asked.

"Her name is Challynn, but I didn't call you to discuss her. I called because I wanted to know if we could chill or something? Like you offered. Remember?" She asked.