∆ one ∆

It all started the same, it always did. I would roll out of bed and hit the floor, usually the floor part, at least. Light would come in drearily through the window by the ruffled sheets. Most of the time it would be rainy and cold, I guess that's what I get for moving to the raining state. It was what had to be done, it matched me though, I guess that was a plus. 

Everything in my path would be blurry and I would usually stumble through the white hallway as my eyes adjusted to the fact that they were open. As per usual, this day started with my body screaming at me to go back to bed, where I seemed to belong.

I sat at the kitchen table, staring at the olive colored wall. Maybe it was because I was tired, maybe it was because I couldn't will myself to do anything anymore. A faint sound came from across the room, I assumed it was my phone.

 "...you'll be sorry when I'm gone..."

All I had to hear before I gave up and left the room. The bathroom was my next step in my morning routine. A step in and I would be digging for pills. For a moment I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess, to be honest. I had slept for nearly fourteen hours and the bags under my eyes were more visible than anything else. I slid the mirror back, revealing my personal pharmacy. Not caring which ones I grabbed, I took the lid off of the bottle of unknown tablets. After throwing a few in my mouth I screwed the cap back on, slid the mirror back and left to go back to my room.

I only opened the door a little bit, stumbling in. I slammed it shut with a dramatic sound.

I sat down on the corner of the bed. It was gloomy. It was cold. It was dark.

But I didn't care.

I fell back onto the bed.

And with that note, I went to sleep.

∆ i couldn't wait until I got home to pass the time in my room alone  ∆