A Heart Of TNT :Creeper x reader

A heart of TNT

Creeper x reader

(It's short so don't hate, oh and your not cubey, you have human curves ;3)

Just keep running. Just. Keep. RUNNING!! You mentally screamed to yourself. You had found the jack pot of diamonds, 30. Freaking. Diamonds. And you weren't gonna die now. You felt a sharp pain in your leg, and fell. The skeleton boy shot you. He hit an artery, you watched in shock as the pool of blood expanded. Your vision blurred, as the blood flowed. You slowly blacked out. But just before you did, you heard a faint "Tsss"

Everything was dark. Really, really dark. Were you dead. No. You felt warm. You forced your eyes open. You were in your room, on your bed. You looked at your leg. It was bandaged up. You tried getting up, only to be pulled back down. You saw two arms around you. You were lying on someone. You looked, and saw... A boy. He was asleep. He was wearing a green hoodie, and black jeans. His light blonde hair poking out of his hood. His cheeks, looked so squishy, you just wanted to pinch them. You giggle to yourself. Looking more closely at his hood you saw it was a creeper hood.. A.. C-Creeper. You screamed. And hopped out of his grasp. He burst awake, about to lunge after you when he met with a diamond sword. Inches from his nose. "W-what the h-hell are you d-doing here." You stuttered. He looked up at you with bright green eyes. "You were hurt. And.." He stopped. "And what?" You said sternly. "And... I couldn't let monsters like that hurt a pretty girl like you." He said smiling. Light blush fell over both your cheeks. "Why would a creeper, help a human?" You said curiously. "I dunno... Your... Just... different.." He said, his gaze shifting to the floor. You lowered your sword a little. "Different how?" You said. He smirked. He grabbed the wrist holding your sword and forced it away, while using his other arm to snake your waist and hold you to him. "Drop it." He said. Tightening his grip on your wrist. You sighed in defeat and dropped your sword. He smirked "Better". You looked away from him. Only to have his hand cup your cheek and pull your head towards him. You looked him straight in the eyes. His eyes changed from a friendly green to a dangerous red. His smirk widened. "I wanna try something." He said. "What?" You asked. He closed his eyes as though he was thinking this through. Then before you could react. He pressed his lips to yours. Your face turned 50 shades redder. You were about to punch him, when you... Just melted into the kiss. You felt him smirk in the kiss. He pulled away.. A little too quickly. "That, is what makes you different." He said, as his eyes shifted back to their soft green color. You stare at him for a second. He cocks his head to the side curiously. You start to tear up. Then you just started bawling. Creeper was surprised by your actions. "Whoa..! Wha- what's wrong!" He stuttered. "I- I've been so cold to you!! And your just... So sweet to me!!" You cried. Creeper smiled. And hugged you. "It's fine" he says. Your crying eased up. "R- really?" You sniffled. He laughs "Of course! It was your natural instincts, no biggie!" He said smiling. You smiled. And hugged him tightly. "Creeper.." You start. "Yea?" He says. "I... Love you." You say. "I love you too ___" he says. Kissing your forehead.

Awwwwww!!!!! So cuuuute!!! I wanted to write this because I was so freaking miffed that there is NOOOO creeper x reader Fanfics *^* well here's mine hope you love it!!! :D