Yes, Sir

Sky P.O.V

Wait, am I hearing correctly? Did he just ask me to be his submissive? Without thinking I say yes causing a smile to tug on his lips, not a cute little smirk but a devilish one which makes me sink in my seat a bit.

*

After lunch we head back to his place, where we sit and discuss things like our safe word and what not.
I think it finally occurred to him that he does not know what age I am, since he questions me about it.  FUCKKK! I hate to do this (not really) but I got to lie, I actually do like this guy and I'm pretty sure my age would change the way he feels about me.

"I'm 19 going on 20", I croak out making a small smile. He just nods with a smile on his face.

" I don't believe I've told you my age yet neither, I just turned 25 like two weeks ago."

"Well happy late birthdayyy!" I squeal happily and he lets out a chuckle, He then clears his throats looking at me seriously.

"Now I think it's about time we go over some rules, shall we?", he says and I just nod which causes him to take a deep frustrated breath.

"Rule #1: use words when you speak to me.
Rule #2: you are my pet, my slave. No pet or slave of mine gets to sit in a sofa, your place is by my feet.
Rule #3: always use your manners.
Rule #4: always do what master says, be a good girl unless you are uncomfortable then just use the safe word. That's what it's there for.

Rule #5: No talking back it's what master says.
Rule #6: master does NOT tolerate sassy little brats, if you choose to be sassy I will punish you.
Rule #6: it does not matter where we are you must always do as master says.
Rule #7: no talking to other guys at all, unless you absolutely must.
Rule #8: when I speak to you, always address me as sir or master.

And that's all I feel you need as of right now. You are expected to follow these rules unless you wish to be punished, Do I make myself clear?", he says sternly looking deep into my eyes. I can't help but gulp.

"Yes master."

"Good now on the floor where you belong my little slave. Undress your self to where you are only in bra and panties.", he says with a little smile as I jump right to it and curl up around his feet after stripping down to my bra and panties. He then grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head up so I look at him.

"You are such a good little pet, kiss me.", he says with his words full of lust. I hesitate for a second when he tugs a bit on my hair then I smash my lips against his. It felt amazing to finally kiss this man, we pull away after like 7373 years.

"Thank you sir for the kiss." I look up at him and smile.
"It was my pleasure, how about my lovely pet lay out across my lap hmm?", he basically asks a rhetorical question because he pulls me on his lap and pets me.

*

It's around 6pm and I'm just getting home, with a huge grin on my face. My parents are upstairs packing, because they have some sort of business trip to attend.

That means I have the house all to myself!, I think to myself as I do a little happy dance over to the kitchen to stuff my face. My parents come downstairs and yell out to me.

"We will be home in two weeks, behave, text us every day. We left you some money for food and what ever, Do not invite anyone over, we will have some neighbors checking in on you. Love you we really gotta go we can not miss our flight.", they call out and... BOOM just like that the door slammed shut.

Wait! I just realized I came home early for nothing, I groan as I stomp to the living room with some grapes popping them in my mouth.

Ugh, what should I do. Then almost like magic I get a text from James.. or should I say master?

From: James💖
Hey don't forget to do some research on DD/LG, I'm still shocked you have no clue what it is! 😂

Sent: 6:42pm

I let out a sigh and just text back okay, then head to my room where my laptop is, to research this thing he's been bugging me about. I plop on my bed after grabbing my laptop off of my night table, laying down I search DD/LG into the search bar obviously and I read up on it on multiple websites.
This is interesting I can't believe I'm the only dumb ass that has not heard of DD/LG, I think to myself as I let out a yawn. My eyes grow heavy as I drift to sleep.

_________________________

Sorry this sucks I kinda have writers block and I'm dealing with some problems so I can't really think straight but please vote and comment💖