Break Away

It's raining, just great.I run in the building before getting showered on by the rain that was supposed to be a nice sunny day.I just moved in about 2 months ago, it's a new apartment building, so new people are moving in every day.I'm on the top floor because I used all my savings to buy the pent house, there's 3 of them on the top floor and there's only one left.In one of the pent houses my friend Emma lives.Her full name is Amilia but she doesn't like that name, so everybody meaning me just call her Emma or Em.

I run up to the elevator and click the button once, waiting for the doors to open with a *ding*.They open about 10 seconds later,I step to the side so the people in the elevator can step out.

I go in the elevator and hit the top floor, the doors are about to close when a boy about 18-19 years old starts running through the doors with a box on his hand. "WAIT! hold the elevator" he screams.I put my hand in between the doors so that open again.

He runs through the doors hair damp from the rain.

"thanks"he says panting trying to catch his breath.

I smile and ask "what floor?"I'm shocked by his answer because, he's going to the top floor.

I nod my head, and click the button.On the way up I notice his dark, but kinda light brown hair, and his gleaming blue eyes and tan skin.he's muscular too!

The elevator stops and the doors open, we both exit and enter our apartment building's.

He turns the key to his door and I do the same.His door opens and he says "see you around."I nod and smile and enter my apartment wondering when I can see him again.

____________________________________

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short and it will get more interesting!!I hope you enjoyed and please comment and vote, I'd love to hear what you think.

:) thx