Getting Ready

~Daniela's POV~

I go home with a heavy heart and the infinity necklace in my hand. I walk though the front door and up to my room. Grabbing all my clothes, my credit cards, and $9,000 in cash put into a big bag. Grabbing my full bag I go to the garage and go to my father's motorcycle. I put the bag into the side cart that is attached. I go back into my house and took a nice long bath because tommrow is going to be a long day.

-----------------Next Day--------------------

I wake up ready to disappoint the whole pack because I am not going to die today. I woke up early at around 3 because I needed to get dressed and go check on my stuff to make sure no one found it. My outfit today is something I never wore before since I wasn't allowed to it's a black tank top with a green army jacket that was my grandfather's, black ripped up jeans, infinity necklace, and lastly my combat boots. I start walking towards the front door and see Chelsea walking out of the spare room.. Wait what? What the hell is she doing in my house at 3:45 in the fucking MORNING!

"Where do you think your going?" That hoe Chelsea screamed. I was going to yell back but her scent stoped me. Her scent is different she usually smells like dead roses and cigarette smoke because of her perfume but it has a pine-woodys smell that very alluring to me. Maybe that scent belongs to my mate, great trying to find out who Chelsea slept with it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I got pulled out of my thoughts when Chelsea yells again at me, "Where are you going whore?"

"I'm the fucking whore? When your the one who can't keep your legs closed?" I screamed back.

"What's with all the yelling!" A voice called out making me shiver.

"This bitch of a human just yelled at me. Blaze can we kill her now because she is trying to run away." Chelsea yelled back to the sexy voice.. Wait Blaze! Crap. I then run out the door to the garage I see the bag still there I sigh in relief. I walk out to see my brother Liam looking at me like I am the gum underneath his shoe.

"Where do you think your going?" Liam asked me.

"No where yet I still have to go in front of the whole pack to prove all of you wrong." I say to him happily.

"Prove us wrong! You are a weak human and mom & dad should never have saved you!" Liam screamed at me.

"What ever you're breaking  your promise to them" I say quietly.

Liam starts laughing then asks me, "What promise? And to whom?"

"To mom & dad they told you to protect your sisters and instead your sending one of them to their execution." I say very quietly but I know he had heard me.

"Just take me to the pack so you don't have to deal with me." I know he got mad at me for saying that since he grabbed harshly. And made me walk towards to wonderful delicious scent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if its shorts guys. I had a whole other POV planned but I cant post it. i have to care for my crying sister. She's crying because of Paul Walkers death. For those of you who dont know who he is, he's the cop in fast and furious.  And I posted this because I just felt like I needed to.

RIP ~ Paul Walker

Later

~ DarkAngel