Death

Now, here Cassidy gently lay in the freezing snow, with a knife, and Just waiting... "It'll be over soon. I promise." Tears roll down her face. She's getting hypothermia, she knows it.. She feels it. She gently places the knife to her wrist.

"I won't be bullied no more when I'm gone." She glides the knife over her wrist.. The pain. She wants to scream, but barely can. She lets out a squeak. That's all she has left in her voice, just a squeak. She glides the knife across her other wrist, crying, she can't control herself. She's dying slowly, she feels it. Her lips, icy blue. Dark purple.

No expression on her face, but loss.. "I'll close my eyes, just for a little bit." She thought, she did so. A couple minutes later she hears a silent scream. Her eyes, now open just a little. She sees her mom, running to save her. "No use." Cassidy thought.

She let out a small smile. She closed her eyes again. She feels getting picked up, oh, ever so gently, but so fast. She was rushed into her home. All she feels is blankets being showered all over her, like a waterfall showering down. Down. Down. "Hunny. It'll be okay!!" She faintly hears her mother say.

Red lights, blue lights, everywhere. "Stop trying" she attempted to say. While she lay there. On the gurney, one last look towards her mother, Cassidy manages to say; "thank you, love you..." Gone....

There she rest, so peaceful. No worries in her mind. She's looking down, on a body she once called hers. She feels like the weight has been lifted off her shoulders. Then she turns around, a big smile on her face, God, watching Angle Cassidy looking at her body. Greatest feeling in after life... Heaven.<3

Angle Cassidy silently watching her mother crying, while she's up in the sky. She had no choice but to go down to where her mother is to comfort her.. She silently flutters down to her.. Angle Cassidy starts to hug her mother.

"Mother, stop crying!!

It's okay! I'm better! I'm not cold, my wrists are not bleeding no more! Look! The scars are gone! I'm better! Just stop crying! I love you!<3" and with that, she kisses her mothers cheek, hugs her onem last time, and with one touch from Angle Cassidy, her mothers wombed heart... Is fixed...