Chapter 1: Rocky

Chapter 1:

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I looked online for tickets to see Jai but every location is sold out. My mom told me too late. Now I'll never be able to see him preform. Maybe if I go to the concert and wait outside I'll be able to see him.

"Hannah, wake up! It's time to go to the mall", yelled my mom.

I fall out of my bed startled by my mom trying to wake me. I'm going to the mall to get some new clothes and to get a shirt made up with Jai's name on it. I drag myself up off the floor to start getting ready.

I quickly jump in the shower and then go back to my room get dressed. I go and brush my teeth and blow dry my hair then straighten it. I started doing my make up and my hand jerked up and I got mascara all over my forehead.

"Hannah, hurry up! We need to go other places too", my mom yelled again.

"I'm just finishing my make up! I'll be right down!"

I quickly wipe the mascara off my forehead and run in my room and grab my money. I run down the stairs and quickly get in the car.

On the way to the mall me and my mom make small talk, talking about Jai, and if I have an actual boyfriend. The first place I go is to get my shirt made up for tonight, if I see Jai I want to look my best. While I'm waiting for that I go to a few other stores with my mom picking up a few jeans, and tops, getting a few pieces of jewelry and getting a new pair of shoes. They're brown cheetah print moccasins.

We run back to the shop to pick up my shirt. It looks AMAZING. It has a picture of Jai with his name in cursive along the bottom.

On the way home we see this little black and grey cat run out in the middle of the road and get hit by a car. Me and my mom being animal lovers immediately pull over and stop traffic and get this cat. I grab a blanket from the trunk grab the cat and race into the car. On the way to the vets I beg my mom to keep him.

"No Hannah, they're too much work and you wouldn't take care of it properly", she says.

I beg and beg trying to convince her and finally she says yes. I try and figure out a name for my new pet. When we get to the vets I decide on Rocky. We leave him at the vets to get checked out and go home to get ready. The concert starts at 7 and it's 4:30 and we have to pick up Rocky and buy cat stuff before we go so I quickly throw on my new jeans, Jai shirt and moccasins.

We go pick up Rocky and quickly go to Walmart to pick up cat food, kitty litter, toys, and a bed. We take him home and set everything up for him and head out to the concert.

"It sucks we have to leave him so soon", my mom said

"Yeah, I know. But we will be back soon enough". I reply.

"Mom, why are we leaving so soon if we don't even have tickets? Were going to be waiting awhile"

"You'll see when we get there."

"Mom! Tell me!"

"Nope, you're just going to have to wait."