Prt 2

Mmmmm I dream about you. She mumbled.

R-really? I studdered

Yeah! She said.

Well I dream about you too I said

Your POV

I sat up.

You do?! I asked

Yes I... Have feelings for you! He said really red.

Dreambert.. I-- I got cut off by Dreambert.... Kissing me?!?!

Then I opened my eyes.

Meep!!!! I squeped. It was just a...dream. Phew if that was reality Starlow and Bedsmith would kill me if they saw I was kissing there man! I said in relief

Then dreambert ran in my room in concern. Even though starlow and dreambert are like really good friends he told me that Im his closest friend.

Y/N are you okay?  I heard  a meep come from your room! He said

Im fine..! I said

No your not. Would you like to talk about it? He asked with a soft smile.

Okay. I agreed

~~~~~~~~~~

Well that must have been an unexpected dream. He said

Yeah.. It was. I said. But it's never gonna come true.

Don't say that Y/N dreams can become a reality!  He said

Heh thanks dreambert. I said kissing him on the cheak.

Y-y-y-your welcome!  He studdered

Bedsmith's POV

I went to go see what that meep was and it sounded like it came from Y/N's room.

I looked inside her room and her and Dreambert were... I don't know but dreambert was really red and Y/N is bright pink. I sat down and cried I loved him so much how could she take him with her E/C and H/C i hate her how dare she!!!

Starlows POV

I noticed that Y/N and dreambert are hanging out more often and I snuck behind a tree and I saw he gave her a rose and kissed her cheak I sat down and cried. I can't ugh I can't dwell on it though it is what it is but Bedsmith is probably torn to bits right now.

The end

I hoped u all liked it it was kinda short but I like short.... Kinda anyway I hope u all liked it.