AskMunchingUniverse, LightenUpWolf, and horseing_brotato's Questions!

AskMunchingUniverse's Question: Why do you two love each other? Like, specific reasons?

Seto: Well... I could get lost in Brice's eyes, his voice is dreamy, he is so sweet, and cute, and he actually notices me unlike a lot of people! He is always there for me, and loves me! He is the sweetest, kindest person ever. And- Wait, what do you mean who's top is obvious???

Brice: Seto. just his name makes my heart flutter. His eyes are so pretty, his voice is so smooth, and he's so caring. He loves everything about me, and I love everything about him. He is passionate, and he understands me. *smirks* Plus, he is good in bed.

Seto: *Blushes bright red* Brice! It was sweet until you said that! That's personal business. *pouts*

Brice: Also, he's just adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LightenUpWolf's Question: What kind of cookies?

Seto: Sugar cookies.

Brice: With icing which I can use to make something later :P

Seto: It better not be an icing castle like last time.

Brice: D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

horseing_brotato's Question: What would you do if I had a binder of pictures of Seto sleeping?

Seto: *eyes widen, blushes, and hides behind Brice* W-what?

Brice: *hides Seto behind his back* You better haven't done that. *glares*

Seto: W-when did you take those pictures?!

Brice: *glares* Don't touch my Seto. And don't take pictures of him either! (((hehe, Overprotective!Brice)))