The Moogle

"I'll send you to her location, I need you three to keep her safe, while on your journey." Lightning says after handing Noel a Bow. "Three?" I ask confused. The bow starts convulsing until disappearing in a cloud of sparks. "Kupo, Kupo!" A high pitched child-like voice sounds before a creature shows up.

"This is Mog

"This is Mog." Lightning says. "Kupo! Let's go see Serah Kupo!" Mog says. I arch a brow and poke Mog. This startles Mog and it tries slapping away my finger, but it's arms are too small to reach. Just as I'm about to poke it again, Noel moves my hand away quickly. "Would you stop poking the Moogle?" He says sighing and shaking his head. I listen but pout. Lightning shakes her head. "You are going to travel through a timegate, to reach her." She explains. A deep chuckle is heard all of the sudden. Lightning freezes and turns. A face all too familiar greets us with a sneer. "Time to go. Keep my sister safe." Lightning says. We nod. Noel and Mog head to the Time Gate, but I turn to Lightning again. "What is it?" She asks. "You're fighting against Caius." I say glaring at the man before us. "Are you sure you can handle him alone?" I ask. "You would offer to fight me instead of following Noel like the lost pup you are? Interesting." He says mocking me. "No Caius, your fight is with me." She says stepping in front of me. With a glare, I turn towards the others. "Take these." She says suddenly. I stop and look to her. I nod and do so. In her hands were a pair of weapons.

I take them cautiously

I take them cautiously. They were a pair of Sharp blades, one seemed to wrap around my hand when I held it, while the other was an intricately designed dagger. They were heavier than normal blades. "They're from Etro. She gave them to me when I first set foot here. They're simple but efficient." She says. I nod. "Thank you. Fight well." I say and catch up to the others, before long we jump off the ledge which lay over the gate. Next thing we knew, a loud crash is heard behind us, before we're sucked inside.