Megan's story Chapter 1

Katrina= present  Kat= past

Sarai=present Sara= past

I or Meggy= present Megan =past

(some things that happen in Megan's story are based off hetagames, fanfaction, wars and my life)

Meggy POV

I said "well the first is going to be hard to wrap around it was April 7th 1962". The screen brighten and Dr.Tiller finish robot humanish people a girl and a boy. The robots step down and said "Hello Dr.Tiller". Dr.Tiller said "what your name?", The girl thought then said "Megan Norberte Nadja Tiller like how I gift to the world that will save it as well". Dr.Tiller turn to the boy and the boy said "Max Martel Olis Tiller like how I greatest out of all fails and now and I will help my sister out one day". Dr.Tiller got on the computer and a woman appeared she said "so how it doing in Germany". He said "great Miss Scarlett Riley Williams I make life to two robot humanish people so how things in ugh the US". She said "great and a friends of mys is coming over Mads", The door bell rang and Dr.Tiller said "bye your friend here". Bella came in and said "there a nyo world and we could sent one of them there". Max raise his hand and said "Ja I go for my little sister". Megan said "one we tvin and your just 5 second older", Dr.Tiller put down a owl necklace and bracelet. He said "this is your chart and who ever wear it control you and only give it to someone you trust with your life".

 He said "this is your chart and who ever wear it control you and only give it to someone you trust with your life"

 I lean on America's shoulder and said "I did dad I did", Megan took the necklace and Max the bracelet

 I lean on America's shoulder and said "I did dad I did", Megan took the necklace and Max the bracelet. Megan said "we get to live a normal life right", Tiller said "til your 21 then German government will try harder to take you to war". Bella point to the portal before Max went in he said "sis I see you later, be a good girl I love you". He blow a kiss and Megan said "I love you too brother". He went in and Bella close the portal and said "well Megan only on person on it side know about you two Daisy she going to take care of your brother". Megan look at her and said "your a country right the country of Madagascar a island off Mozambique right", Bella said "your a smart girl I am Madagascar but people like to short my name to Mads but my human name is Bella Bella Ravens". Megan said " Donc c'est (So it's)" Bella said " you speak french". Megan said  "oui je fais et je sais que vous parlez trop (yes I do and I know you speak it too)". Bella said "oui, vous êtes une fille très intelligente, mais bien sûr votre robot , mais toujours humaine (yes you are a very smart girl but of course your a robot but still human)". Megan said "yes I am", The screen darken. I said " well we can rest now" the screen we bright again and I said "nevermind".  Canada said "wait how old are you" and I said "54 but I look like I 16 being a robot and all". Megan was 5 and I watch in a dark corner (like Tamaki' corner like it one) and said " why that day". Megan went outside and saw a wall and a man that was crying next to it with another man patting his back. (innocent person about to be crush by the cry stuff people this is what it is)