Chapter 8 visiting grandma

Selena POV
I got Gavin And Olivia-Anna ready to how and see their grandma. They are soo excited and it is just soo cute. I actually would like to meet her too as they are my adopted brother and sister and that is their grandma, so knowing my siblings grandma would be nice. Well it's time to go. I pick them up and put them in their car seats as our mom drives to her house.

" sissy!!!!! Nana is nice!!!!!! I bet she hAs presents for us and cookies she makes!!!!! You wanna meet our nana?" Olivia-Anna and Gavin said excitedly.

" yes babes, I bet she will and oh she makes cookies well that is yummy!!! And of course I do!!" Selena said nicely. They just talk the whole way there and once they get there, Selena gets them out and carries them to the door with their mom. They ring the door bell and waits for May to answer. may answers the door and smiles, they walk in. may tells them to sit as she goes and gets them their presents and their cookies she baked.

"hey my little grand babies i got you presents." may said with a smile. she has four gifts for each kid and gives Selena something as well.

" thank you nana!!!!!' You are the very bestest ever!!!" Gavin and Olivia Anna giggled getting up and going to their presents to open it. May and mom take pictures. They rip open the biggest gift they each got. Olivia Anna got a beautiful big new doll house and Gavin got a huge race track set that is completely toy story out. They smile and look hAppy. They open their other two gifts. Gavin got a ton of cars and a huge toy story placeset. Olivia Anna got a bunch of barbies and a complete princess placeset. They run up to their nana and hug her and keep saying thank you and how much they love her. Selena opens her gift And it is a beautiful locket. Selena says thank you and hugs their nana.

" Selena darling, you know you can call me nana too as I consider you a grandchild as you are their older sister." May said smiling

" you really mean that? I can call you nana? And you consider me a grandchild?" Selena said as she has happy tears. May nods and hugs Selena who gladly hugs her back. Olivia Anna and Gavin join in and hug Selena and nana as well. Then Selena helps them open their toys and play with them as mom and nana talk about things. Two hours later, they all cuddle up And watch happy feet on the tv with juice, popcorn, and candy. Selena, Anna Olivia and Gavin fall asleep half way through the movie. But they look soo. Ute all three cuddled up and just are a wonderful small family.

HEY, guys I am sooo soo sorry I haven't updated this story in ages, over a year but I have like no ideas or anything to write but then I finally came up with something and wrote it. Soo finally here is the next chapter of the story. Oh and sorry it is soo short but i tried to get another chapter and here it is. Okay guys so how did you like it? Did you like the chapter and the story? And what do you guys want to see happen next? Have any ideas please tell me and I will try to use them. Thank you soo much, you guys are just amazing!!!! :)