Alpha Strong Ch. 2

[2]

Laila's POV

"Laila wake up.." my little sister said, "Laila the guys are going to come in here and make you very very angry if you don't get up now!" 

I was completely under the blanket I lifted it up and pulled her under with me. She was giggling. Mariana is 12 and such a cutie of a sister, she is so much like me. 

"Laila" haha "c'mon you gotta go." 

"I know, I don't wanna.. Go for me." 

"I wish I could, I wish I was a wolf." 

"Me too, I'd love to have you as my Beta." 

I got up and walked over to my window and stripped, all the guys have seen me naked do its nothing new. I morphed and jumped out. Everyone was waiting for me 200 feet into the woods, its our meeting place, its marked by a wolf paw burned into a weeping willows curtain of leafs. I did it when I was bored one time I morphed alone and everyone found it eventually. That's when we figured out that I'm the alpha. I got there and everybody looked at me, it still dazes them (and myself if I have to admit), my coat is silvery white gold looking. Its really pretty and looks nothing like my real hair. 

I walked to the guys. Werewolves can communicate, we can actually talk to one another. Not through our minds, through our mouths. To normal people it sounds like growling and hissing and stuff, but it sounds like real words to us. 

"C'mon guys let's go." 

"Laila.." a guy named Karl said "do you mind if I lead? I swear I'll be good and try reallt hard." 

"Sure Karl, go ahead but if I have to pull rank ever again I will kick someone's ass. I'll be around if you need me." 

I started to walk off and they noticed. 

"Hey where are you going?" 

"I told you I'd be around dearies, if you need me just howl. And I mean if you really really need me." 

I started walking the opposite direction they were walking in, toward the lavender fields. I eventually could smell the lavenders so I broke out into a run and when I got to the middle of the field I laid down and felt the sun rest on me. I didn't give all my senses up though, I now I'm very vulnerable like this. Wolves don't like coming here because it fills their noses with the scent and it takes awhile for them to get it out. But once again, since im the all mighty Alpha, I can still smell everything.

2 hours later

What is that smell? That's not someone from my pack.

Chris' POV

"Dad! I've finished unpacking can I go hunt now?" 

"Yeah, but if you run into any other werewolves be respectful, your on their ground. If you meet a wolf named Karl, tell him you're my son, he's a friend of mines son." 

"You got it dad." 

Yeah right, in a place like this theres probably two werewolves and no Alphas or anything. 

I walked outside and morphed, I walked into the forest and started to smell everything, better get used to the smells. Then I smelt something odd, a girl? In the woods? What the hell. I ran following the smell and stopped just before a lavender field, I could see a wolf laying in the middle. I wonder if it's hurt, we wolves don't go in lavender fields. But then it lifted its head. What? It couldn't have heard or smelt me.

Lailas POV

I lifted my head and looked toward the smell. A new wolf. It's fur a dark brown almost black and when he stepped forward it shined a purplish color. I got up and walked to the wolf.

3rd POV

Laila started walking toward Chris and he couldn't move. When Laila reached him, she walked around him and observed him from every angle. Chris didn't move an inch. 

"Who are you?" She asked 

IT'S A GIRL?!?!? Chris thought. 

"I'm Christopher Riley, who are you?" 

"I'm Laila, and your coming with me right now." 

"The hell I am." 

"YOUR COMING NOW!" Laila's Alpha voice came out and Chris had no choice but to follow and he didn't know why.

When they got back to the meeting place, Laila heard a howling. Karl. She immediately thought. She started running toward him and when she found him she noticed Chris was following all along. 

"What? What's wrong Karl?" 

"Well, I see you've met Chris, this is his father, Reggie." Karl said 

Chris noticed his dad was bowing to this chick, why was he doing that, he never did that, not to anyone we've ever met. Not even the Alphas. 

"Dad, why are you bowing to this chick?" 

Karl was the one to speak. 

"Because stupid, She's the Alpha of our pack." 

"A chick Alpha, yeah right." 

Reggie was still bowing. 

"Son.." he whispered ".. do not anger her. 

"Why the hell not?" 

Just then....