4th time Click My Fingers Tour

I'm just gonna skip to where we actually go in

ok so me and mom rushed to front row and put the monkey on tour with the tide bag on the thing to hold the barrier up, underneath that. anyway so yeah we were listening to #TideUkTourPlaylist and they decide to come out and so everyone went to their faves first and so I went to Levi first and because he was a bit crowded I waited a bit now I don't really like talking about it but I get really anxious around large crowds so I start playing with my necklace and talking to fans to pass abit of time so it finally comes to my turn and I think Levi missed me because when he saw me his eyes lit up so much and it didn't help I was wearing tie dye aswell so we had a convocation that went like this (L; Levi S; Sharlea)

L; "hey!" *at this point he sounds really happy*

S; "hey levi" *smiles like an idiot*

S; "i got you this bracelet, we have the matching ones"

L; "oh my gosh thank you" *puts it on the same wrist as me*

S; "Levi, do you remember tweeting ths?"

S;* shows him the tweet* you can tell he is used to his phones because he had to squint and look really close to the screen

S; "that was a year ago today" ( I was ment to say yesterday but it came out today )

L; "oh my gosh, a year ago today? I remember tweeting that" *levi fails to realise that he is smiling like a 7 year old on Christmas day*

S; "haha"  *laughs quietly*

S; "can I have a selfie?"

L; *still looking me straight in the eye* "yeah sure you can"

S; *taps at my awkwardly frozen phone*

S; "aah my phones frozen" *not making eye contact*

L; "its ok I will wait"  after he said that the butterflies in my stomache were worse then fireworks

L; *waited for about 3 mins* " while you fix your phone I will talk to other fans"

S; *looks up and smiles*

this girl called Danielle her twiter is - @JTWDanielle go follow her on twitter she said

D; Danielle   S; Sharlea

D; "do you want to use my phone?"

S; "are you sure?"

D; "Yeah I will dm you on twitter later"

S; "ok"

so she gave me her phone and then I took this photo