Zombies On Wheels

The survivors walked in the middle of the road. "It seems pretty vacant so far" Nicole said. "Well looks can be decieving" Makayla replied. Joseph stopped them and pointed to a bush. Beau went to the bush and raised the machete. "STOP!" A voice yelled from the bush. "Its me David" The teen said as he got out of the bush. He had a 44 magnum in his hand. "Where on earth did you get a 44 magnum?" Alex asked. "Thats none of your concern" David said. Then a horde of zombies started running at them. David started firing. A few zombies dropped dead but the rest kept coming closer. Then David got hit by a car with a zombie driving it. "Shit!" Alex exclaimed and took the pistol. "Don't leave me here" David said. Nicole helped David up. Joseph Avery Marshall Anthony and Beau ran to the horde and started slaughtering zombies. "This is for the red white and blue" Marshall yelled as he swung a slegde hammer at the zombies. As Marshall continued swinging until a zombie grabbed the hammer and took it from his hands and hit him in the head with the hammer killing him instantly.

Nicole who was carrying David with her shoulders went inside the car while Alex killed the zombie driver. Nicole put David in the car and Alex went in. "Guys hurry" Nicole yelled. Makayla went in te car also along with Avery Anthony and Beau. "Joseph come on!" Makayla yelled. Joseph hit a zombie in the face with his axe and ran to the car with the axe still in his hand. "They killed Marshall" Joseph said. Avery got in the front seat and started the car and drove off. They drove out of the town of Massena and continued on their. They drove passed Norfork. They ended up in Madrid about thirty minutes later. "Bathroom break" Avery said. Then they heard the moans of zombies. About five hundred yards away a horde was heading toward them.