Blake + Ice = Blice

3rd's Pov

From the city of Maraiah, there was a young lady named Ice Montereal the young famous multi billionaire in whole world and also the daughter of the famous business tycoon in the whole world.

You could also say that she's a perfect woman, she has a goddess face and body, she's also a genius. She's that girl in every man's dream that can drool over for.

Tons of rich businessman have tried to court her but she always rejected them. Her name reflects on her attitude, cold as an ice, to everyone since her mother died because of a car accident when she was young. She doesn't smile nor laugh even to her dad, she's rude, harsh, mean, and she has this fierce attitude towards everyone though all of the people respects her because she's a very powerful woman. She's also an only child, and she has no driends because she knows that all of them are only after her riches though she has a lot of suitors but she rejecter them all except for one that doesn't give up even though she rejected him for a million times.

Today, Ice is going to an orphanage to help the orphans, because of poverty, she made a foundation to feed and look for a shelter for the kids that are homeless. So, Ice made a foundation to help these homeless children so they can be taken care of. This foundation was supported by her father and her other business partners to help this foundation.

"Thank you Ms. Montereal, for helping these homeless children" one of the volunteers said. "You have such a kind heart Ms. Ice for helping the children. May God bless you always" Sr. Mel said, one of the people who are taking care of the children. "It's ok Sr. It's my pleasure to help these children especially the percentage of poverty in our city is increasing" she said in a monotone sound. "Oh goodness I forgot there's someone that will arrive today dear, I almost forgot. Ms. Ice would you please excuse me for a while I have to do something important right this moment" Sr. Mel said "Oh no sr. I won't mind, I'll just help the other volunteers with the children." Ice said to her then they both parted ways.

Ice went to the other volunteers and helped then to feed the children, while sr. Mel went to the door and timing because someone knocked at the door so she opened it. "Oh thank goodness you're here Blake. How was the trip from Milayah?" She asked the man that looks like greek god that is really handsome, that is in every girl's dream that can drool over with. "Good afternoon Sr. Mel, I'm sorry if J went here late it was kinda traffic going here and the trip was fine" Blake said to Sr. Mel.

Blake is from the city of Miliyah, he's also a famous business tycoon like Ice, and he's also rude to others. He's here in Maraiah because sr. Mel invited him to help in the foundtion for the children so he accepted the invitation. "Oh I would like you to meet the founder of this foundation, I'm sure you'll like her, she's really nice" sr. Mel said then beamed at him. "I would be glad tk sr. Mel. Please guide the way" he said politely to the nun. "Ok let's go" sr. Mel said and they started to walked towards Ice.

"Ms. Ice," sr. Mel said to get the attention of Ice, Ice look at her and said, "Yes sr. Mel?" "I would like to introduce to you Mr. Blake Smith, he's also known in Milayah, from where I came from. He's also one of those who are giving us donations for the orphans." She said and beamed to the both of them. "Nice to meet you Ms. Montereal." Blake said and kissed the back of the palm of Ice. Ice blushed for teh very first time "It's also a pleasure to meet you Mr. Smith" she said to Blake. "Please just call me Blake and stop the formality" Blake said then he chuckled. "Ok Blake you can also call me Ice for short" Ice said and beamed at him.

It's now getting dark so they both went to sr. Mel to inform her that both of them will go already. "Sr. Mel it's already getting dark and I have to" Ice said to her "Ok dear, be careful ok the way home" sr. Mel said and hugged her "Sane as me sr. Mel, thanks for the time" Blake said and smiled at her. "No worries Blake. Come and visit us again if you ever have time." Sr. Mel said to him. Both of them went to the parking lot of the orphanage but unexpectedly the suitor of Ice that is head over heels for her is there, outside waiting for her.

"What are you doing here Micheal? I told you to stop pestering me and leave me alone" she said using her cold voice. Micheal is crazy for her and rumors says that Micheal is taking drugs and that's why he's literally crazy for her. "Please babe give me a chance. I promise, I'll do everything you want just be mine" Micheal said, begging. "I said no and that's final Micheal" she said and she was supposed to walk passed him when he grabbed her arm tightly. "You leave no choice babe" Micheal said with a dark aura.

Ice became scared because she feels like the rumors about him being crazy and taking drugs are true. "Let go of me Micheal" she said through gritted teeth, she tried to pull her arm but Micheal is stronger. Blake noticed that Micheal was holding Ice tightly so he interrupted them. "Let go of her Mister, can't you see that you're hurting her?" Blake said then he removed the hands of Micheal holding Ice's arm and pulled her in his back. "Who are you? Who is he Ice? Is he your boyfriend?" Micheal said "It's none of your business" Ice said then she pulled Blake with her but Micheal spoke that made her stop on her track. "If I can't have you then you have to say goodbye my dear Ice" he said then pulled out a hand gun and pointed it to Ice, Ice immediately turned around and Micheal pulled the trigger but Blake hugged Ice tightly to save her. Blake fell on the floor while Ice got a hand gun out of bag and shot Micheal straight into the heart.

She immediately grabbed Blake and called the ambulance. "Don't you worry Blake I already called the ambulance." She said while crying. "Don't cry Ice, I'm ok" he said having a hard time to talk. "Why did you saved me Blake? That bullet was supposed to be for me but you saved me" she said "Maybe because the first time I saw you, my heart skip a beat and I think from that time I love you already" he said "Please Blake, if you really love you will never leave me. Please don't close your eyes please." She said through her sobs. "I will necer leave you my love. I'm just going to sleep, I promise that I will come back" he said then he closed his eyes. The ambulance arrived after how many seconds.

They hurriedly went to the hospital and they immediately entered Blake in the opperating room. Ice called her dad about what happened so her dad immediately went to the hospital. Her dad was hugging her while she's crying, trying to comfort her. "It's ok Hime, everything will be alright, it's not your fault because it's his decision to save you" Her dad siad to her while caressing her hair. "I hope so too Dad" she said. After how many hours the doctor came out from the opperating room. "How's his condition doc?" Ice asked Dr. Lee, their family doctor. "I'm sorry to say this but he's now in..."

It's been a year since that incident happened, and Ice is in the cementary visiting him. "Love, let's go it's getting cold already and we have to ready for our wedding tomorrow" Blake said while hugging her behind her back. Yes, Blake is alived, the doctor said he's in comma and he was in comma for 3 months and when he recovered he courted Ice with the permission of her father. It's been almost a year since he started to court her and luckily Ice said yes to him and just a month ago he proposed to Ice to be his wife. "I'm just so happy Love that you're alive and I'm so thankful to God for not taking you with him." She said smiling, she's not the Ice that's cold she's now smilling ang laughing because of Blake. She turned and face Blake and they both hugged each other. They visited Micheal and prayed for his soul even though he tried to kill her she still forgive him. "Let's go home love" Blake said and she nodded at him.

The next day was the wedding of Blake and Ice. Everything is ready and their wedding was the talk of the town. Her dad gave the hand of Ice to Blake. "Don't you ever hurt my daughter Blake or else" her dad said to Blake "I will never hurt her dad I promise" he said and the both of them went to the altar. "You're more beautiful today love" Blake said to her. "Thanks love, you also look handsome everyday in my eyes" she said to him and the ceremony now begins. Ice and Blake are now helping each other in comes to business and they also have a lot of foundations for the homeless famillies and children to lessen the poverty in the economy. They also donated high amount of money to those foundations for the sick people. A lot of people are always talking about them being the comapssionate couple who's always helping the poor and homeless. "May I pronounce you as husband and wife" the priest said and they faced each other and they both kissed full of love, all the guests are now shouting and clapping joyfully.

The End