Lust

[Natasha's Point of View]

I can't believe the boy of my dreams will be inside of me soon!  I think to myself, as he grabs his millimeter peter and strokes it with his index finger and thumb. This will be so much better than the hentai I watch at home! Ian grabs me from behind and turns me around, I am kneeling and facing his small penis. He grabs my hair and practically forces my mouth on his dick. I can feel his dick expanding inside of my throat, wow, amazing! He starts to pump his cock in and out of my mouth at speeds very few could rival. He lets me have a break to take a breather.

"Whoa now, buy me a drink first" I say sarcastically, and he just rolls his eyes and puts his now larger dick back in my mouth. He almost finishes, and I can feel it bulging in my mouth. He pulls out and flips me back around into doggy style position, where my pussy is still being exposed from the tear he made in my jeans. I feel his penis rub against my bootay. Then he grabs a bottle of lube, pulls down my jeans, and pours the lube all over my ass, and starts to rub it all over. he then proceeds to take off my shirt, and ponders to himself why I'm not wearing a bra today. He pours lube on my boobs, and smears it, not missing a single inch of my chest. I feel like one of those anime girls when their chest is exposed, I bet he thinks I'm so sexy right now. This is my fantasy!

He finally decides to put his dick inside of my asshole, I squeeze so tight from the pleasure, but that makes him push harder, and I squeeze more tightly. It's almost like a force of two armies, in which no side can win.

"Maybe anal was a bad idea, you think?" I say to him.

"No, I think it's great, I say we keep going" he replies.

"Umm... okay then..." I respond timidly.

He finally makes it all the way inside, and we both moan too loudly, and we're nervous someone might've heard us. Ian peaks outside, and there's no one in sight, so we continue fucking. Starting slowly, as he promised he would.

About 30 minutes later, we're fucking hardcore, as hard as possible. He screams in such an arousing tone.

"BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!!"

As he cums in my asshole, I shriek with pleasure. I didn't realize it until now, but my tongue was sticking out, and my eyes were rolled back like in Ahego hentai. He whispers something in my ear that gives me chills.

"It's never ogre."