Side Story- Memories-Part 1- The Blackmail

A/n: This is the thing were you will be told how it began when it says "Side Story- Memories Part #" the numbers will be different so that's why I put # but any who, enjoy the first part! :3

Song-Victorious- PATD- Nightcore

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/n's Pov

I was wearing my hoodie and skinny jeans and combat boots sitting at the bridge with Sasha. We were waiting for Gene and Zenix. Gene was supposed to be getting the Spray paint. Zenix, well he said he was busy and would be here in a bit. Soon enough we see Gene walking over here.

"What took you so long Gene?!" I called out to him.

"Oh Gene is coming?" Sasha asked looking up from her phone.

"Duh!"

Gene walks up beside us.

"Gene where's the spray paint?!" I ask him.

"Oh I'm sorry I got caught up in some.. Blackmail information.." He whispered the last part.

"Let me see!"

"That's great Gene, but where's the spray paint?" Sasha asked.

"Did Gene forget the spray paint? Ha for once he forgot something!" Zenix came up laughing.

"No Zenix! Gene got caught up in some blackmail information!" I snapped at Zenix. "Now show me the blackmail information Gene!" I said excited. I'm starting to like being mean. Its coming naturally.

Gene pulls out his phone and shows me a picture.

"OMI!! Is that the new girl, ... Kitty?!" I asked curiously.

"Yes it is Y/n! Making out with that pretty boy!" Gene replied.

"Oooh I see where this is going Gene! Ivy likes that certain pretty boy! We show Ivy.. Ivy will get Kitty! So we show kitty and tell her that she should do what we say unless she wants a certain person to see it!"

"Exactly!"

I hope you enjoyed the first side story :3