True Love Starts at a Very Young Age (Boyxboy)

Aaron POV

I walked along the empty, quiet corridor with my transfer stuff. I got to locker 693 and spun my combination; 12-06-09-66 and the door swung open to reveal dull emptiness, “I need to brighten this up” I mumbled. I put my transfer sheets in and took a pen, a notebook and my timetable out of my bag before making my way to American History. 123,124,125I counted up before finally reaching room 126, Mrs Jones’s class. I knocked three times and I heard someone at the back of the classroom shouting “Come in, Idiot.” Nice welcome to a new school. I took a deep breath and walked in. I walked up to the teachers desk and handed her my transfer slip from my notebook, she nodded and stood up “Class this is Aaron Mansell and he has just transferred from Essex, England.” “Hey”

Leo POV

“Class this is Aaron Mansell and he has just transferred from Essex, England.” I looked up from my phone just as Mrs Jones introduced the new kid, he looked strangely familiar and I definitely knew his name from somewhere. “Hey” he said, he didn’t sound English he sounded sort of American. Josh took the thought straight out of my head “You don’t sound English” he isn’t as dumb as you thing the football centre would be. “No, I used to live here before I moved to England. I left in Junior High.” He smiled and he looked so cute. My phone vibrated on my lap and it startled me, causing me to fall off my chair onto the floor. The new kid Aaron looked at me and stifled a laugh “Will you stop interrupting the class Mr Noir” “whatever” I said as I sat back on my chair. “Would you like to stay behind after school for language like that?” Mrs Jones asked me “I’d rather not Miss; I have things to do, people to see you know how it is.” I answered sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me and said “Whatever you say Leo” “See miss, even you use the same language” She walked back over to Aaron “Go and sit next to Cassidy, she’s been taking this class for two years. She can help you fit in.” I watched him sit down next to Cassidy. My phone vibrated again reminding me that I still needed to open the text message. I unlocked my phone and saw that the message was from my mom telling me that I had to come home straight from school as we were having the new neighbours over for tea. I looked over at the new boy again to find him looking at me too. We locked eyes for a moment and he smiled and I couldn’t help but to smile back at him. I know I’ve seen that smile before, I just know it. The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. Damn English. Stupid Rome and Stupid Juliet, relationships don’t always have to be the opposite sex, why can’t it be Romeo and Jacob or some other shit.  When I walked out of the class I saw the new kid standing in the middle of the hall staring at his timetable as if it was his worst enemy. I smirked and walked up beside him “Lost?” I whispered in his ear causing him to jump. He stammered “N-N-No. Well maybe a little b-bit.” I smirked and took his timetable out of his hands. “English with Mrs Sallis? good luck. Come on you are in the same class as me.” I started to walk but he did not follow me so I walked back and grabbed his hand “Come on, Do you want detention?” he started to walk but he whispered something that I didn’t hear. I turned back around “Pardon?” I cleared my throat, “I mean, what?” he smiled “Why are you helping me?” “Because you looked lost” I made something up on the spot because I didn’t really know myself why I was helping him but it felt right. He nodded and started walking “Are you coming or not” He called. “Very funny, and you’re going the wrong way. English is this way.” I said whilst pointing down the hall. We got to English on time and Aaron was told to sit next to me. An hour later the bell rang again, finally it was the end of the day. I ran to my car and raced out of the car park before I got jammed in. I drove straight to my house and parked in the driveway. I got out of the car and walked up the sidewalk to my door. I tried opening it but it was locked so I checked my pockets for my keys but they weren’t there. Shit, I left them on my bed. I knocked the door twice and when nobody answered I knocked again still no answer, I sat down on the front step. I sat there for about ten minutes until I saw Aaron walk around the corner followed by some people that looked like him, probably his parents. They walked up the drive just as my Mom and Dad arrived and parked on the road. Aaron asked me “Have you turned into a hobo in the last half-an-hour.? Why are you sitting on the floor anyway?” My Mom also turned to me “Yes Leonardo, Why are you sitting on the floor?” she asked. Aaron laughed at my Moms use of my full name. “I left my keys on my bed.” “How did you get home then?” My dad asked. “My car” I answered. “Why didn’t you sit in there the Einstein?” Aaron asked jokingly. I slapped myself on the head and everyone else laughed. I turned to my parents “Can you open the door now? Or are we going to have dinner out here?” My Dad opened the door and turned to me “Son. Take Aaron upstairs and keep him entertained while we finish making dinner” I walked up stairs and he followed me.

Aaron POV

I followed Leo upstairs and into his room. He chucked his bad onto his bed. “Just put your stuff anywhere” I put my bad down beside his bed and looked up at the wall. Across the wall there was a giant Canvas picture of me and my Lion from when we were younger. I gasped “Lion?” I whispered. He looked up and we locked eyes again. I shot him a confused glance and he questioned “Alligator?” I nodded. “This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time” I walked towards him and pinned him against the wall. I looked up because he was taller than me and he looked down, our lips met in the middle. It was worth the wait. My hands circled and got caught up in his hair. He grabbed my hips with his hands and pulled me closer. I didn’t want to do this against a wall so I pulled him to his bed. Leo pushed his bag out of the way and crawled on top of me and kissed me softly.

Third Person POV

Leo’s and Aaron’s parents walked in just as the boys were kissing. “I knew this would happen” Aaron’s Mom said quietly looking at the picture “True love starts at a very young age” They walked out of the room without either of the boys noticing they were in there.