AR OS "A SENSUOUS NIGHT FILLED WITH DESIRE N PASSION"

Armaan Riddhima both studied in same college along with their friends Rahul n Muskaan. Both Armaan n Ridhima were very much in love couple. All the girls and guys in college were jealous of them as they were one of the hawtest couple out there in college.

Their love story started when Armaan Ridhima joined college and soon with time both became friends..and were soon both in love. Armaan when for the first time saw Riddhima he was left stunned by her beauty. She had wore a white full sleeve shirt with rough jeans and had left her hairs opened with simple lip gloss n eye kajal as make up. She had wore a long chain with mahroon vellyes looking sexy as ever.

 She had wore a long chain with mahroon vellyes looking sexy as ever

On the other hand Ridhima was no behind when she joined college.. The first guy she saw was Armaan and was left spell bound by the greek gawd looks he had. She checked him out as she saw him he was wearing black jeans with white t-shirt n and checked shirt with sunglasses being put up n hairs set and had a dimpled smile on his face making him look like a greek gawd.

Their friendship started on first day of college when Riddhima entered college there were some seniors sitting and when the guy saw her enetring they called her near them and said"hey you junior come here"hearing him Ridhima turned around to see a...

Their friendship started on first day of college when Riddhima entered college there were some seniors sitting and when the guy saw her enetring they called her near them and said"hey you junior come here"hearing him Ridhima turned around to see a guy sitting on bike with some of his friends standing around him n smirking looking at her... She went near him and asked "did u called me" the senior said"yes... So r u a junior here"Ridhima looked at him n with confidence said "yes... Any problem" the senior laughed and said "you know apne seniors ko respect k saath bulaate hain... So call of us sir" Ridhima hearing him laughed n said "y so... are you from the faculty of this college..or a teacher by any chance...because as far as I know hum sir ya ma'm apne teachers ko bulaate hain...aur haan jo mujhse age mein ek ya do saal badhe hote hain.. Main unhe bhaiya bulaati hun is it fine with you bhaiyaaa" she said pressuring the word"BHAYIA" making everyone laugh at her witty answer along with that senior's friends..who were laughing listening to her. 

The senior got angry seeeing everyone laughing on him... And standing from his bike he went near her and in a swift moment he hold her from waist and pushed himself close to her and said "bohot mazaa aa raha hai naa Rocky ki bezzitti karke... Par ek baat sunle... Jo Rockky ki bezzitti karta hai naa... Usse Rockky chhodhta nahi hai aur jab tune aisa kar hi diya hai toh ab main tujhe pure college k saamne kiss karunga aur koi mujhe rokk bhi nahi paayega dekh tu" Armaan who was seeing all this from far thought to rescue Riddhima from that senior Rockky's arms..but even before he could move he saw Rockky lying on floor with his hands in between his legs and groaning in pain. He looked up and saw Riddhima smirking he was totally impressed by her the way she had handled the situation.