Chapter 1- Wake Up

Harry's POV:

"Lou! Wake up, you're late!" It was 10am and Louis was still asleep. I kept banging on the door until Louis appeared and said in a sexy, tired voice, "Harry, what's your problem? It's so...early." He yawned. "It's 10:00am, Louis! We need to be at the airport in an hour! We're all going home for Christmas today!" It was December 20th, and we were off tour until January 2nd. In an instant, Louis' eyes went from sleepy to alert and panicking. I didn't want him to go insane looking for what to wear and what other things to pack, so I texted our stylist, Louise Teasdale and the rest of the boys to come help our friend. Within the next five minutes, Louise was already at the room with her oversized makeup bag and hair tote. She looked so lovely today. Her was down in lush, lavender tinted waves and she was wearing a simple gray sweatshirt with light wash denim jeans and black Docs. I decided to compliment her, "Louise, you look beautiful!" She instantly smiled at me and said "Thank you Harry. You're such a doll!" I could tell I'd made her day. While doing our hair and makeup on tour, she had to leave her baby girl Lux at home. Lux was Louise's everything. The boys and I used to always hang out with Lux and play with her on tour, until a rumor started going around that the boys and I were hurting her. The fans and management went insane and Lux's safety was at risk, so from now on, she has to stay back in London with Louise's mum. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Louise looked up from Louis' hair masterpiece for a second until I called out, "I'll get it!" I opened the door and there was Niall, Liam, and Zayn standing there smiling at me. "Good morning, lads." I said. Liam replied, "Hello Harry." The boys stepped past me and into Louis' room to begin our work.

In the next moment, all I could see was Niall raiding Louis' mini fridge (as usual), Zayn fixing his hair in the mirror, and Liam on Twitter reading through tweets from the fans. "Boys, we need to get to work! We have to leave in the next forty-five minutes!" Slowly, they all got up and started to gather Louis' things. I got an outfit together for him to wear so Louise had an easier job to do (seeing as I'm the most stylish one of One Direction, I don't see why not!) First, I dug through Louis' drawer of knickers. I chose Calvin Klein boxers because he always looked best in those. Next, I looked for some pants for him to wear. A pair of black jeans seemed suitable. Thirdly, I found a red and black long sleeved flannel shirt that seemed to fit into the Christmas spirit. There was a note hanging out of the breast pocket. Since nobody was watching, I discreetly opened the white piece of paper, and it read:

Dear Harry,

I know we're not as close as we used to be because the fame pulled us further apart, but I'd just like you to know I have strong feelings for you. When we met, we were such close friends right away and I'd fallen in love with you. I miss you a lot, and I'm requesting that we hang out soon this holiday. I even bought you a gift. Please write back soon.

Sincerely,

Louis. xx