Missing part of me

'Mamma told me not to waste my life, so spread your wings my little butterfly.'

"aghhhh" i moaned into my pillow.Mondays are the worst days of the week, the person who created Modays should die,

'dont let what they say keep you up at night and if they give you'

"SSSSHHHH" I screamed at my alarm dunking it into the water on my bedside table.

My parents are seriouisly rich, so it doesnt faze them anymore when a new alarm clock ends up on the credit card list every three days.

I reluctantly get out of bed tripping on my way out sending me and my blankets into a very comfortable position on the floor, "wow the floors really comfortable today" was the last thing I said before sleep took over me.

"Sapphire Rose Parkers if I call you one more time you will not live to see tomorrow" my mums sharp voice bellowed through my ears jolting me awake, I will take the safe road with this and get up, I decided. I looked at my phone to see it was 6:45 am, "omg, omg, omg" I kept repeating as I was running around the room like a crazy lunatic, attemptimg to slip on my designer black skinny jeans and brush my teeth at the same time, im not a multitasking person i suggested because the next thing I noticed is that my lovely face decide to pay the very soft tiled bathroom floor a visit *note the sarcasm*.

The first days of school are always the worst, I thought as I took a look at my reflection in the mirror. Most people would say 'im totaz jelly of your face and your model like body omg', that just earns an eye role from me, I never like attention but its funny I always get the opposite. I scanned over myself one last time. i have long blonde hair, and deep mesmerising blue eyes, I dont like to brag nor do I like to lie. I adjusted my aqua coloured tank top and black designer skinny jeans. I applied light makeup, peachy lip gloss, light blush, eyeliner and mascara.

My family and I just moved to Florida yesterday because of my fathers work, we move around alot but dad said that this place might be a keeper, well thats what he said about our other house but look where we are now. I am an only child so I get spoiled heaps but whats the need when I have a credit card in hand and stocked up everyweek.

I ran down the steps missing two on my way down grabbing my already packed back pack and an apple before planting a kiss on my mums rosy cheeks and the newspaper to my dad. "morning darling looks like someones very excited for her new school this morning" my mother humed "I wouldnt be" my farther interjected,  which earned a slap on the head from my mother, its amazing how much I love these people. I wondered to myslef, I gave my parents a quick hug before stealing my farthers gronola bar and heading out the door."love you guys" I yelled to them,  "love you hunny" they both chimed back in sync.