With Oppa

You were in the school waiting for the school bell to rang, few mins later, the bell finally rang, you quickly put all your stuff into your bag, but as you stood up, and saw your brother, xiumin were standing outside the gate waiting for you aready, you quickly run to him.  

"OPPA" you run towards him, stretched out your hand and hugged him.  

"so what have you been doing in school today??" he asked as you start walking with him.  

"the teacher teaching us so boring, oppa" you told him.  

"boring like what??" he question.  

"erm........like~~like maths"  

"what is wrong with maths??"  

"I am not sure, is just like teacher told us we can't even understand a word"  

"aigoo" he ruffled your hair.  

"oppa, why don't you teach me maths?? so that i can understand" you asked him but later then you wanted to buy food, saw a shopping mall nearby and decided to went in, you also dragged him in.  

"where are you bringing me to??" he asked as you quickly walk in.  

"i am hungry, i want to buy food" you grabbed him and run to the food stall. "erm......i want this, this and this" you point to the food that you want to order and your brother pay for it.  

After buying, you starts to eat first, later then as you eat until halfway, you give him to continue to eat, asked him to open his mouth and put the food into his mouth.  

"yum yum" he lick his lips. after he eats, you and him walk outside the mall, and saw the bus is coming, you quickly grabbed his hand and run to catch the bus on time. "oppa oppa, pali pali, the bus is coming"  

you and him got on the bus on time, sit together, took out your earphone, plug into your iphone and play the music but then you suddenly started to fall asleep, your head was going fall down but xiumin caught your head and put on his shoulder as you were still holding on the food but the food you are holding was also going to fall, and finally he caught it.  

he looked at you but your head was still falling and it fall onto his legs, your fringe was falling as you lean one side, and he saw it, and put your fringe aside.  

after a long rest, you finally woke up and your house is reaching soon, you quickly stop the music you are listening to, and plug off your earphone and put inside your bag, saw your house and quickly grabbed xiumin's hand to got off the bus, and walked to the buliding and took the lift, as you reach infront of your door, you open your bag and took out your key and open the door but as you open the door, you and your brother saw your parent are inside the house waiting for the two of you  

"umma appa, when did you come??" you asked them.  

"____-ahh, minseok-ahh come sit down" they said as you and him sat down infront of him.  

"umma appa, what's wrong?" you question and was confused too.  

"erm.....we got something to tell you" they said.

"your brother's parent just came just now"  

"my parents??" xiumin question.  

"what is happening??" you scratched your hair.  

"actually.....erm.....he is not your real oppa"  

"not my oppa??" you quickly hold xiumin's arm tightly.

"what do you mean umma??"  

then later your umma took out a photo album of your brother's photos.   

"this photo album is his parents brought it over" your umma said

"but how come i didn't know that"  

"15 years ago, his parents is actually my friend, they went to overseas and they had no time to take care of him, and i told you that he is my son also your brother actually is a lied" your umma explained the whole situation.  

"WHAT!!!!" your eyes were wide open that you couldn't believe it, stand up, grabbed his hand and went to the room but as you and him stand, your umma called him "minseok, wait your parents will be bringing you back home tomorrow"  

"nae, but wait we won't force you to go back, your decision we will still support you since you been my son for about 15 years aready, go comfort your sister"  

but then you didn't hear what they say and quickly run back to your room, you hide under your blanket and started to cry.  

"_____-ahh" he pulled off the blanket and saw you crying, he quickly hugged you tightly.  

an hours later of crying, you suddenly fall asleep onto his legs, he quickly put you back onto the bed but he was still staying by your side until tomorrow morning.