"He's Been Shot!"

"Timmy Were gonna crash!" screamed Julie "Relax it will be fine" said Timmy

Timmy and Julie sped down the road in the stolen school bus."Oh no!" yelled Timmy, the school bus crashed into a pole and the pole landed on the police station. One of the police officers ran out of the building "Hey who ever is in that school bus I'm coming over there!" shouted the police officer."Quick lets go out the back door" whispered Julie "What did you say?" Whispered Timmy. It was too late Julie had ran off through the back door leaving Timmy with the police officer."Do you have a bus drivers license son?" said the police officer "No" said Timmy nervously. "Listen son the army has needed people for WW III and you can join the army for WW III or go to jail for 12 months" said the police officer."Uh I umm uh I choose umm army" "Ok we will send over to training next week".

Next Week

Timmy got on the plane and flew for 2

hours and then landed at the army base to start training."Ok all you maggots lets start with 20 push-ups since its your first time" said SGT. Jones."1....2.....3....4 uh this is too hard" said Timmy "Did I say you could stop!" yelled SGT. Jones "No" said Timmy "When you finish you'll get you're name badge" "1...2....3.....4 etc. 19............20 done" said Timmy. "Ok go over to the dining hall to get you're badge" said SGT. Jones. Timmy went over to the dining hall and a lady asked him "What's you're last name?" "Turner" said Timmy "Ok here is you're badge young man" the lady gave Timmy saying Trainee Turner.

When Training Finished

Timmy and his fellow people in the army got on a plane to fly to Turkey. When they got there they set up camp and started exploring the land."Shush their camp is on the other side of this mountain" SGT. McHammer "Quickly sneak around the mountain and tip toe quietly everyone" whispered SGT McHammer "We found them!" Shouted a Turkish man. The Turkish army rushed up the hill and started firing at Timmy's army and sadly Timmy was wounded. Timmy's fellow army men carried him over to the first aid "What happened to him?" asked the first aid doctor "He's Been Shot!"