broken

I arrived at the airport an  waited for miranda she arrived shortly after I pulled up she hopped in the car and we drove off to a supermarket to get pick up son  groceries for my dad. After we were checking out I started asking questions about what kind if apartment she wanted to live in.

We arrived at my house and searched the newspaper my job only paid $300 a week and since Miranda needs to also find a job we were desperately searching for apartments and job applications. She saw the same job I  did so maybe we could work together. She went down to get an application and stayed down there for about 2  hours I just continued searching for an apartment.

She came back after about 3 hours and she had gotten the job as a waitress yay now we were working together. I had found an apartment with 2 bedroom 2 bathroom  for $1000 a month we could probably afford it since it was the cheapest we could find. We called the real estate agent she said to meet  her down there in an hour. We got ready and headed off to the apartment. When we arrived the lady was standing there. She showed us around and it was in pretty descent shape. She asked if we would like to move in and we accepted. We finally found the right place.

The next day we walked in and started to decorate to feel at home. We picked our rooms painted them decorated our bathrooms and made us feel welcome.

After a few weeks of hard work and spending tons of money we finally finished with decorating. We still needed to settle in at the moment but it will work out fine.

We had both just went through hard breakups so we needed to find us a new love in London and make a fresh new start in our lives. We were quickly moving through our new lives working and living on out own we were practically adults.

But were we ready for what would happen next...

Authors Note

Hope you enjoy I'll write soon