Chapter8❤- All Is Good

(Wynter P.O.V) -2 Weeks Later

I Was Cooking Dinner With Jr. While Waited On ICE To Come Home.

"Jr You're Getting It All Over Yourself" I Said Laughing As He Played In The Flour. He Smiled Up At Me Showing His Little Teeth. I Put The Lasagna In The Oven And Picked Jr Up.

I Looked In The Living Room To See Kay Still Sleeping Peacefully.

I Took Jr Into The Bathroom And Cleaned Him Off. He Was Very Upset And Began To Throw A Tantrum. I Could Tell By The Way He Kept Rubbing His Eyes That He Was Tired.

I Don't Blame Him Kay Had Us All Up Through The Night. I Gave Him His Cup And Placed Him On The Couch. I Turned On Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 But I Made Sure It Was Low Enough To Not Wake Kay Up.

I Went Back Into The Kitchen And Made Fried Corn And Garlic Mashed Potatoes With Meat Loaf. While I Was Making The Kool-Aid The Doorbell Rang.

I Opened The Door To See A Girl. She Was Smacking On Her Gum And Her Whole Appearance Screamed Ghetto. "Is ICE Here?" She Said Smacking On Her Gum And Rolling Her Eyes. "Who's Asking?" I Said Placing My Hand On My Hip. " Just Tell Him Tracy Stopped By" She Said Blowing Me A Kiss Before Getting In Her Honda And Pulling Off.

I Shut The Door And Finished Making The Kool-Aid. While I Was Making Plates ICE Walked Through The Door.
"Wassup Baby?" He Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me From Behind. "Move Rashad" I Said Putting The Plates On The Table. "Fuck It Then" He Said Going Upstairs.

I Picked Jr Up And Placed Him In His Highchair And Placed His Food In Front Of Him. I Sat Down And Began Eating. A Few Minutes Later ICE Came Down In Gym Shorts With No Shirt. He Sat Down And Began To Eat.

While We Were Eating Kay Began To Cry. I Stood Up But ICE Stopped Me. "I Got Her" He Said Before Walking Out Of The Kitchen. He Walked In And She Was Jus Up Looking Around.

We Finished Eating And It Was About 9 O'clock. ICE Took The Kids Up To Our Room While I Cleaned The Kitchen. After The Kitchen Was Done I Gave Jr A Bath While ICE Gave Kay A Bath In The Sink.

The Kids Were Out By 10 O'clock. Me And ICE Were Getting Ready For Bed. I Watched Him In Silence Debating On If I Should Bring Up Tracy Or Not. Fuck It Here Goes Nothing.

"So Somebody Stopped By Earlier Looking For You" I Said Messing With My Fingers. "Who Was It?" He Asked Getting In Bed Laying His Head On My Lap Looking Up At Me. "A Girl Named Tracy?" I Said. He Automatically Tensed Up. "What She Want?" He Said Looking Up At Me.

"You Tell Me " I Said Flipping My Hair Over My Shoulder Before Crossing My Arms. " Don't Start That Insecure Bullshit Wynter For Real The Fuck " He Said Raising Up Out Of My Lap. " Insecure? I Have Every Reason To Be Insecure When Bitches Come To MY HOME Asking For MY MAN The Fuck ! So Yeah Let Me Be Insecure " I Said Pushing His Head Standing Up. " Lower Yo Fucking Tone Before You Wake Up My Kids " He Said Staring Me Down. " Your Kids? Oh You Mean The Kids I'm At Home With 24/7. The Kids I Feed And Bathe Everyday. The Kids I Kiss Goodnight. Yeah Them Your Kids Alright. " I Said Walking Out Leaving Him In His Thoughts While I Went To Check On MY Kids.

*** Next Day ***

I Woke Up To An Empty Bed Which Wasn't Surprising At All. But What Did Surprise Me Was The Smell Of Someone Cooking.

I Stood Up Sliding My Feet Into My House Shoes Before Going Into The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth And Use The Bathroom. When I Finished That I Headed Down To The Kitchen To See ICE Cooking Breakfast. Jr Was In His Highchair And KayKay Was In Her Swing As They Watched Paw Patrol.

" Goodmorning Baby " He Said Walking Up To Me Kissing My Lips. I Returned The Kiss But Held My Same Facial Expression. " Morning " I Said As I Kissed Both Of The Kids Foreheads.

*** Knock Knock Knock ***

" Who Is It ? " I Said As I Walked Towards The Door. The Knocking Continued But No Reply So I Looked Through The Peephole To See JR's Mom. " Um, What Are You Doing Here ?" I Asked After I Opened The Door. " I Came To Get My Son And Talk To The Father Of My Child " She Said Sounding Irritated. " ICE You Have Company " I Said Picking Up KayKay Making Sure To Bump Him On My Way Pass Him.

( ICE P.O.V )

I Picked JR Up Out Of His High Chair Before Heading Into The Livingroom. " Ya Moms Be Tripping Man " I Told JR As We Headed Out The Kitchen. Before I Could Walk All The Way Into The Livingroom I Froze In My Spot. " Oh My Gosh Look At My Baby " She Said As Tears Built Up In Her Eyes.

" What You Doing Here ? " I Said Sitting Down With JR On My Lap. He Held A Bored Facial Expression. " Listen ICE, I Know How I Was A Few Months Ago But I'm Better Now And I'm Ready To Handle My Responsibilities The Right Way " She Said Messing With Her Fingers. " You Should've Thought About That Before We Left, How Did You Even Find Us ? " I Said Putting JR Down To Play With His Toys. " You Didn't Give Me A Chance To And I Looked Up Wynter's Name " She Said Kneeling Down Attempting To Play With JR But He Moved Away From Her. I Watched Her Heart Shatter Into A Million Little Pieces. " Why Now ? " I Said Staring At JR. " I Had To Get Better " She Said Wiping Her Eyes From Her Previous Tears. " What You Mean ? " I Said Turning My Attention To Her. " Umm I Was An Addict, I Was Addicted To Cocaine " She Said Messing With Her Fingers Again. " What The Fuck ? " I Said Yelling Standing Up. " I Know I'm Sorry Please Just Let Me Be A Mother To My Son " She Said Crying Again. " Nahh Man Fuck You ! You Had That Shit Around My Seed ! " I Said Feeling My Body Temp Rise.

" Baby Calm Down " I Heard Wynter Say As She Rubbed My Back. " Um I Would Appreciate It If I Talk To Him Alone " Myiah Said Slightly Rolling Her Eyes. " Nah Baby Me And My Man Don't Keep Secrets And Plus This My Shit ! " Wynter Said Smirking At Myiah With Her Arms Folded. " Mommy " JR Said. " Yes Baby " Myiah Said Reaching For Him But Instead He Walked Over To Wynter.

" You've Been Letting Your Girlfriend Play Mommy To MY Son? What Type Of Shit Is That ? " Myiah Said Clearly Pissed Off. " That's Grown Man Shit. " I Said Smirking Causing Wynter To Laugh. " I Refuse To Let Another Bitch Claim My Son So I Will Be Taking You To Court ! " Myiah Said Attempting To Walk Off But Wynter Had Other Plans .

All I Heard Was Wynter Say " I'll Show You A Bitch " Before She Put JR Down And Smacked The Shit Out Of Myiah. I Grabbed Her Picking Her Up By Her Waist Before Opening The Door For Myiah To Leave. " Serve My Papers And We Can Settle This In Court " I Said Before Slamming The Door In Her Face.

TO BE CONTINUED..... 🙃