Epilogue (Part 1)

~7 years later~ Prodigy POV

Well everyone is 21 & happy. MB still make music and I still go out with YN. Every since we were 18 she been teasing me & has made me more attracted to her everyday. We decided to move in together so we already got her stuff now we just got to get mine.

~Prodigy House~ YN POV

"Can you slide those four boxes out of my room?"

"Sure Prod *goes to his room to slide the boxes out of his room*"

I was sliding the boxes out of his room when these papers fell. I go to put them back together when I see my name. It basically says he wants to be intimate with me but doesn't want to pressure me. The papers basically are all his fantasies about me and things he's done in the past. One thing I read about has me feeling dirty and I didn't even do anything. I slide the boxes out putting the papers on top.

"Thanks babe *goes to kiss me*"

"Blood *backs away*"

"Huh?"

"Nothing, let's get this stuff in the car"

Prodigy POV

Blood? What is she talking about? Anyway we get the boxes in the car, drives off, and start to unpack.

"I'm going to take a shower *leaves*"

When she left she bumped some papers off a box. I went to see what the papers were and realized that they were where I wrote things I did before and the things I wanted to do. So this is what she meant by blood and why she won't kiss me. So I go to find her and explained what happened.

"You really didn't need to explain your past to me"

"Yes I did if I wanted the teasing to stop"

"*laughs* I'm sorry but I understand better now. She didn't tell you about her period because it was her last day. That's not your fault. So did you umm like -

Part 2 coming soon...