Chapter 5

Arthur POV

I heard a familiar voice from behind me screaming, and when I turned my head I found it to be no other than Travis. I knew this couldn't be good. I could tell he wanted to fight and if that's what he wants that's exactly what he will get. I guess Adrienne noticed my anger building up because she grabbed my hand and began rubbing it to calm me down.

"You ain't nothing but a snake ass nigga, you not loyal, you never were. I can't believe you my nigga." Travis yelled while pushing me in my chest. I didn't budge though. Did I mention I'm 6'8 ;)

"Yo, keep ya hands to yourself and I'm not a snake ass nigga. I'm loyal as hell so go somewhere with that ish. What's the problem?" I said back.

"You over here kissing my girl and shit, fuck you think this is?! And you Dri... just cause I cheating on you my accident doesn't mean you can do it to me and hoe around with my boys. You know how much this hurts? Man, you lucky I can't put hands on a female." Travis said

"DONT EVER THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ANY FEMALE ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. AND YALL ARE OVER IN CASE YOU FORGOT MY DUDE. OH AND THIS MY GIRL NOW, whatever y'all had is done." I said smirking, then grabbing Adrienne's little body towards me and kissing her forehead. She was shaking.

I decided to get out of here because ion need tha drama today. He can go on' some where.

Adrienne POV

I'm so sick of Travis , he always fucking with my happiness. Whatever, I got Arthur and I realized I need to stick with him because of the way he stuck up for me. No guy has done that for me. Do I have a little trick for him tonight ;)

Right now we are at his house just chilling. Well I am, he is in the shower. Here is where my trick comes in. (We are home alone since his parents are out of town)

"Hey baby can I come in?" I asked. "Sure thing ma, just don't act up"

I began to wash him up from head to toe , but when I finished that I began to stroke his member. Before you need it I was on my my knees. :0

"Dang Dri....."

I think you know what happen after that ! ;)

Just wanted to update real quick, just a filler. I'll try to update again tonight and if not tomorrow.💃💃💃💃💃 vote and comment !!!