Chapter 9: Cancer

--Nialls POV--

I woke up three days ago and now I am being released from the hospital with Ella and Jessica by my side. Jess' eyes were brimming with tears as we exited. I placed my hand on the small of her back to confort her. She smiled up at me. I saw the worry in her eyes. In the last two days I had been able to get out of the hospital but with one thing wrong. I had cancer in my lungs so I would have a doctor on the bus at all times and would have to lay in bed all day. There is a possibility I wont survive. And the doctors told Jessica that. She had been crying earlier, for I could see it in her puffy eyes. She looks sad and depressed. Anna is with Harry who has been taking care of her since I was diagnosed. We get into a limo and Jessica pulls out a book Ingo the front cover reads. "If you die I want you to know about ingo and so when you miss me I will meet you there and you can see me again. " She says. I lean down and kiss her. As she pulls back I can feel her place the book on my lap. I get confortable and dive into the world of ingo.

--Raynas POV--

Trace and I decided to throw a party to welcome Niall and Ella back home. We have everyting perfect when all of a sudden Harry and Louis come in wrestling. As they run into the walls I can hear the cake smash. "You idiots! Get out!" I yell at them. Obediently, they walk out of the room quietly. I look at the mess. As I shake my head I hear a light knock on the door. I ho and open it to see Jess and Niall with Ella by their side. "Family meeting!" Jess calls as she runs into the living room. I follow her quickly and she sits on the couch. Looking sad amd tense.

--Trace's POV--

Jessica is acting all weird. She called a family meeting and now she is telling us how important it is for us to exept this. But right now we dont even know what to repect.

-Nialls POV-

Jess is telling my bandmates and best lads that I have cancer in my lungs. It quite hard to do this. When she says the words everyone stares at me. I knod my head to confirm it and everyones face drops. Including Trace, Violet, Ella, and Lilly. That suprises me a little due to the fact Ella normally wont even agknowledge my presence usually. I look over to Simon who also has sadness in his eyes as he walks out of the room. The cake covered walls remind me of my childhood. Food fights, food, cake. Jessica looks over to me and smiles as she grabs my hand. I kiss her softly and tenderly. She kisses right back.

Im going to miss this.