First Day

Chris

"Yes Mr.Brown!"
"Harder!"
"You like that baby?"
"Yes please go deeper daddy! I wanna feel you inside my stomach!"
"Baby Im gonna Cum! Dont stop!"
I popped up covered in sweat my alarm beeping like crazy. I have no fucking idea why I keep having all these wet dreams. I cant handle all these random ass boners and not have anyone to take care of them for me. Shit make me feel like my dick gonna fall off. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and crawled out of bed. It was the first day back to school teaching these wild ass college students. I walked into my bathroom and got in the shower, standing there just letting the hot water hit my body. I was tierd as fuck, debating on rather I should cancel class or not. Shit all the students would do is probably take that free period to get high or have sex in their dorm rooms, I would be doing them a favor. I finally came to my senses and got my ass out the shower. I put on my beater then my white button up shirt. I put on my grey slacks and my dress shoes, they be having niggas at work dressed like we at a funeral, but I guess I had to follow the school dress code. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, started my car ignition and headed for the campus. On my way there I picked up some coffee, shit I was tierd ass hell. I had to find some type of way to cope.

...

I sat at my desk waiting for my class to come in. I heard a bell ring and students walking into the door. I stood up and went to the black board to write my name. "(Sigh) Here we go", I whispered to myself. When I turned around everyone had found their seats and got settled. "Alright. Yall already know the deal. This is college not highschool. You fuck up, and you're out. Got it?" A few people nodded and others mumbled a yes. "Okay now to start the day off; Hello class my name is Mr.Brown and I am your Art teacher. I do my own type of art. Graffiti aka spray painting, drawing, painting, oil pastel, etc. , etc. Today will be more of a free draw since it's the first day, but this is for your first grade, so your drawing has to contain, proper shading, NO noticeable eraser marks- Like no smudges and shit alright?" They nodded taking down notes. "So with that being said, you should all already have the proper drawing paper because that's a part of your needed supplies. Get your paper and pencil with a separate eraser; one thats not connected to the pencil, and get to work. If there are any question or you need to be shown how to do something, just come up to my desk; but one at a time. Got it?" "Yes Mr.Brown", the class said together. I shot them a smile with two thumbs up and sat back down at my desk.
I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out to check it.

Raelynn
    Hey cutie
                                   Me
                          Hey Lynn.
Raelynn
    What are you doing today?
I want to see you.

                           Me
                   Idk. I have to grade
                  Some assignments but
              Ima try to come and see
              you.

Raelynn
  Okay. See you later
then i guess.

I heard the door open and my attention shot right to it. It was some cute ass little lightskin girl, she was about 5'4-5'5. I smiled looking at her as she was walking up to my desk with a peice of paper. Damn she had a shape on her, slim waist, big breast, a thick ass and long hair. She noticed me smiling and smiled back. Her dimples popped out automatically. She finally reached my desk and laid the peice of paper on it. "Hi uh-" she looked over at the black board and mouthed my name. "Mr. Brown?" I nodded confirming that she had my name right. "Hi. Im India, I'm sorry I was late, I was looking for my car keys for like-". "Its okay India. Its the first day, you're excused for now just don't get in the habit of it okay Ms. ?" "Westbrooks", she said telling me her last name. "Okay Ms.Westbrooks. It's a pleasure to have you in my class", I said sticking my hand out for her to shake it. She grabbed it and shook it slowly. She let go of my hand and smiled. She turned around and looked around trying to spot a seat for her. I watched her walk away, her ass moved as she walked. Damn she was fine, she looked so little and innocent. Shit if I got a hold of her, she might still be small but ion know about the innocent part. She sat down and tucked her hair behind her ear before she took out her pencil. She looked around to see what everyone was doing.

             India

I know I might sound like a hoe or whatever but Mr.Brown was fine as hell! His smile was perfect, and his voice was raspy and sexy. I looked around the room to see what the hell everyone was doing. I tapped this blonde girl's shoulder. "Hi sorry to bother you, Im India. I got here late and I have absolutely no idea of what the hell we're supposed to be doing". She chuckled and then smiled at me. "Hi India im Hannah. And we're basically free drawing, but we have to shade properly and no eraser marks and shit. As Mr.Brown said." I smiled at her. "Thanks girl." "No problem." I smiled and turned back to my desk. She tapped my shoulder and handed me a peice of paper. "This is my number. Hit my line if you wanna hang out some time", she whispered to me. "Ight I got you. Aye you wanna hang after class? I aint got shit to do", I whispered back. "Yeah thats Gucci. Just text me the details." I nodded and put the paper in my back pocket. I opened my art folder and took out my drawing paper. I picked up my pencil and tapped it on the desk thinking about what the fuck I was gonna draw. I thought about it for a while then an idea came to my head. Hannah never said that we had to turn our paper in, so Ima draw Mr.Brown, just for me. I looked up at him to get the details of his face and saw him staring at me biting his lip. Damn he looked sexy. I made eye contact with him smiling and putting my hair behind my ear. He looked away and smiled. I guess ill start with his lips, that was my favorite feature on him.

__________________________________
Hey guuuyyys! Thanks for reading my Chapter 1 of Mr.Brown. Chapter 2 is coming soon asf so be patient bih I'm working on it now.💕
But follow me or add this book to your library so you'll be updated when ever i publish a chapter😘.
Thanks guy Iknowthisalongassparagraphsoimastopokaybye!💕😁