After class (part one)

India

I sat up on the edge of my bed, stretching. Shit it's only Tuesday and I already cant wait until friday. I got up and grabbed my brush, I stood infront of my mirrow in my Bra and underwear brushing my hair into a ponytail then twisting it into a bun. I brush my edges down laying them flat with alittle edge control using a smaller brush. I walked over to my closet and opened it scanning it up and down left to right trying to find the outfit I picked out the night before. Just as I was about to grab my jeans, my phone vibrated on my dresser next to my bed. I walked over and grabbed it.

ChristopherBrown@MKUniveristy.com

Hello Ms.Westbrooks. Will I be seeing you in class today?

IndiaWestB69@gmail.com

Hi Mr.Brown. Yeah im coming to class today. Why? Is there an important assignment?

ChristopherBrown@MKUniveristy.com

Call me Chris and no not really, I just wanted to know if you were able to make it to our lunch appointment? To talk about your assignment?

IndiaWestB69@gmail.com

Okay..Chris. Yeah ill be able to make it. My schedule is empty for the day. And..to make this less weird, instead of calling me 'Ms.Westbrooks' you can Call me Indie or India.. Just to make it fair.

ChristopherBrown@MKUniveristy.com
Okay..Indie. Ill see you in class.

I sat my phone back on my dresser. I walked back to my closet and grabbing my clothes. Walking past my mirror again I caught myself smiling. I think I was staring to like Mr.Brown- well Chris. And yeah it's kinda weird because he's my college teacher but shit im legal and so is he so what's the problem? I slipped my ripped jeans on along with my navy blue tank top. I tied my blue flannel around my waist and put on black socks just before slidding into my black wedge boots. I put on my shades and what I call my "Micheal Jackson" hat.

I grabbed my purse and put the long strap over my shoulder

I grabbed my purse and put the long strap over my shoulder. I grabbed my keys off of my kitchen counter and put them in the small pocket infront of my bag.

***
Getting inside my matte black jeep, I felt my phone vibrate. It was an email from Hannah.

MayneBih_Hannah@gmail.com

   Hey India. Its Hannah. Whats your number so I can save it in my phone. I gave you mine but u aint give me yours.

IndiaWestB69@gmail.com
Hey girl. My number is 559-267-1450. You need a ride to class today?

MayneBih_Hannah@gmail
Nah I live on campus. But ill wait for you in the library if you wanna walk to class together. What classes do you have?

IndiaWestB69@gmail

           That's my schedule.

MayneBih_Hannah@gmail.com

Aw shiiit Bitch I got the same classes we finna get lit. Ill see you when you get here. Ill be in the library right at the front tables waiting

IndiaWestB69@gmail.com
Alright I'll see you there.

I put my phone back into the back pocket and closed my car door. I started the car ignition and pulled off.

...

I sat at my desk tapping my pen waiting for the last period of the day, art class. I filled in the last blank in my paper and walked it up to the turn in bin. I walked over to Ms. Summers' desk and tapped it to get her attention. "Yes miss Westbrooks? How can I help you?" I held back my laugh trying not to focus on how them thick ass goggles that she calls glasses made her eyes look big as hell. "Um Ms.Summers I finished my assignment. Are we doing anything else for today?" "Uh well you have a personal report due next week." "Okay. Since there aren't any classroom assignments. Can I just go to study hall since theres nothing to do?" "Um", she said clicking on the email icon on her computer screen. "Mr.Mason isn't here so you'll have to go to Ms.Adbels room in hallway 9", she said looking up at me and fixing her thick ass glasses. "Okay thanks Ms. S", I said turning around to grab my bag from the side of my desk. I walked out of the class and into the hallway. I saw Hannah leaning against the wall on her phone. "Hannah", I called out waving my hand. She looked up and smiled. "Hey girl", she said standing up straight putting her phone into her back pocket. I walked up to her and hugged her. "So what you doing out here", I asked. "Shit there wasn't anything else to do so i was bout to go grab coffee but i ended up stopping and texting Justin." "Who's Justin?" She started grinning then bit the inside of her lip. "Man he aint noone. Just someone im talking to." I smiled and started at her. "What?" "Girl he already dicking you down aint he?" "Oh my god." "Bitch! Yes he is dont stand there and lie". She covered her face in embarrassment and shook it. "Indie you too much". After us laughing about her and her little boy toy, I asked a question. "Well I was about to go to study hall and get on my phone, but shit since you with me, you wanna go get that coffee you were heading for earlier?" "Yeah come on ill drive." I followed behind her until we were off campus and in the parking lot. We stopped at a White motorcycle. She took the helmet off of the hands and handed me one. I stood there looking clueless as hell. "Uh. What you hand me this for", I said standing there staring at her. "Girl u gotta put it on just in case we crash duh. What you slow or something", she laughed getting onto the bike. "Come on girl stop being so damn scary". I blinked twice and then slid the helmet on trying not to mess up my bun. I climbed onto the back of the bike and she started it automatically.