The Wait

This is chapter 2

Enjoy

-

Harry's POV:

We finish picking up outer stuff and get into the tour bus. " I'm really hungry" Niall exclaims. We look back at him " I don't want to get fast food, I really want pizza" we give him the dirty look and he smiles "fine!" We all say as we walk inside. " wait, wouldn't everyone see use and run after us?" Zayn questioned " yeh" I say. We walk to the lost and found and find a few hoodies." These would do." Harry stated. We walked to the cafeteria and by our surprise not a lot of people were here. So we sat down at an empty table in the back corner. We started eating our pizza when a few girls walked in and sat a few seats beside us. They whispered at each other and kept starting. I remember one girl, it was the late one from the show. She slowly walks toward us an I panic. "what if she sees us?" I wondered. She looked me into the eye and was breath taken. She was tes to say something but I placed my finger on her mouth. She smiled and walked back to her group. " it's just some dudes." I could over hear her saying. She glanced back at me and I mouthed " thank you," to pay her back for that I wrote on a paper to give me her twitter. I really wanted to get to know her.

Mel's POV:

As I walk to the group of boys I glance at one of them. I quickly realize its Harry. I was about to scream and tell the other but her stopped me before I could. I was overjoyed and walked away. He said thank you and wrote on paper to write my twitter. I quickly wrote " Melina Dimambro" and started talking with my friends. I glance at him once meow to see he was on his phone. In a matter of seconds my phone beeped. " Harry styles is now following you on twitter" it exclaimed. I quickly hid my excitement from the others but it was hard to hold it in. By the end of lunch I was texting harry and asking hi about his tour. He seemed happy to talk to me and not just to shut me up. He said I couldn't tell anyone about this, he said people would track me down. He didn't want me to get hurt.

-----------

This is my second chapter!!

I worked very hard on this one.

I was trying to make it exciting and make it have a Clift hanger..