Twisted Love (A Chris Brown Story)

KeKe P.O.V

(FLASH BACK)

"One day we are going to get married and have thirty-five kids" He said as he played in my hair "One or two maybe but thirty-five might be pushing it baby" I said as I cuddled up against him. "Okay two is fine and while I'm out on the field my beautiful ladies will be up in the box seats cheering me on while I whop the giants behind" He said before laughing. "I don't know about that baby you guys are sucking pretty bad this session but no shade" I said before laughing "Really that's how you feel KeKe" He asked "Yes I do but it  can always change" I said as I played with his facial hair. "It is going to change but did you know I love you" He said as he pulled me into a kiss  "I love you too my champion" I said as I pulled back from the kiss. 

Even though Mario and I have only been dating for a year it felt like forever. Mario and I relationship was the definition of crazy young love, but my fairy tale ending with Mario came crashing after he was let go from the Steelers. Ever since then he was let go nothing was the same. It started off as verbal abuse then it led to him hitting me but after he would apologize and I would forgive him. Everyone told me to leave him but I couldn't because I was in love with him or thats what I thought. But I believed he would changed until one night he tried to kill me. 

(Present day)

"MARIO STOP"I yelled as I covered my face but he continued to hit me. "If you loved me you wouldn't  have been sleeping with that nigga while I was away at training"He yelled as he kicked me in the side. My body became numb to the pain and I couldn't feel it anymore.I just laid on the floor until I found the energy to pull myself back up. "I trusted you Keke but you lied to me and when I come back Im going to  plaster your brains all over this nicely painted wall"He said as he walked out the back door. After he left I found the strength to pull myself up off the floor and lock the back door so he couldn't get in. Then I stumbled over to the couch and grabbed my phone out of my purse to call Chris. As I was about to call Chris I saw Mario walking towards the door so I ran upstairs and locked myself into the bathroom. When I got into the bathroom I turned the light on and looked in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself my eyes were blood shot red, my nose and mouth were dripping blood and I had bruises all on my neck. I couldn't believe I let myself stay in this type of situation I should have listened to everyone when I had the chance.As I scrolled through my contacts until I found Chris number. As I waited for Chris to answer I heard Mario downstairs knocking things over. "KEKE COME ON BABY I HAVE PLANS WITH THE GUYS TONIGHT CAN I JUST KILL YOU AND GET IT OVER WITH" He yelled. "This is prince charming speaking how may I help my lovely young lady" Chris said in a high spirited voice "I need your help please come get me" I cried as I spit fresh blood into the sink. "What's wrong"He asked in a frantic voice "It's Mario he's trying to kill me"I said as wiped the blood running down the side of my face. "Im on my way"He said before hanging up the phone. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KEKE IM NOT PLAYING"He yelled as he banged on the bathroom door.  I figured if he was going to kill me tonight I was going to die putting up a fight. So I opened the bathroom door ready to fight the man I loved.

Mario P.O.V
As soon as KeKe opened the door I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the wall. "Im going to kill you"I said as I looked her in the eyes "Not if I kill you first"She said before head butting me in the mouth.As soon as I let her go to cover my mouth she took off running downstairs. As she was making her way I caught of to her and kicked her in the back and watched her tumble down the rest of steps. "See KeKe if you wasn't such a hoe our relationship would be perfect"I said as I dragged her across the floor by her hair. "I was faithful to you while I was away at football camp I mean yeah I fucked one or three of our cheerleaders but I mean it's part of the game"I laughed "But you decided while I was away you would go sleep with  some high yellow ass nigga"I said as I slapped her with the gun "KeKe you know I love you baby and Im only doing this out of love"I said as I bent down to her level "Fuck you"She said as she spit in my face "Fuck me fuck you you nasty ass hoe"I said before hitting her again. I really enjoyed watching KeKe bleed and try to fight me back it was really a turn on. To bad it was time for me to kill her. "Before I blow your brains out with this nice gun I purchased after I found out you've been fucking that yellow nigga do you have any last words"I said before clocking the gun back.

KeKe P.O.V
Mario was no longer the loving Mario I knew he was the devil. When I looked into his eyes all I seen was darkness and blood. I knew what I wanted and it wasn't this or him. I wanted this amazing guy I met after leaving a party last summer. I wanted this guy who told me he would never hurt me the way Mario did and he would love me the way Mario didn't. I wanted this guy who told me that every time he hears my voice I make him blush just a little. I wanted this guy by the name Chris Brown and I knew he was coming to save me from hell. He was my light at the end of this dark scary tunnel. "KEKE DAMN YOU TAKING FOREVER DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST REMARKS BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT"He yelled "I loved you Mario but I hope you burn in hell"I said as a smile came across my face. "PUT THE GUN DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM HER"I heard Chris say "Oh you called this yellow nigga to save you"Mario laughed "Thank You"I  mouth to Chris "Shut the fuck up"He said before kicking me in the head. After that everything went black and the last thing I remember hearing was gun shots.