Chapter One

2 Years Earlier

Keke P.O.V

"Keke what's the move for tonight"Raven asked while flipping through the channel "I don't know I might just chill at home"I said as I flopped down on the couch "Girl you always home"She said "But I just got a text from Cherish about this party tonight at club 40 I heard everyone talking about it we need to hit it up plus all those sexy ass football players go there after they won a big game to celebrity" She said before making eye contact with me "I don't know I'm really not feeling it Rav I'm just kick back at home"I said before getting up "Nah we going out Im sick of chilling in your house every weekend"She said "There is nothing wrong with being in the house Rav"I said rolling my eyes "Yes there is KeKe please just go out with me I promise I won't ask or anything again I promise"She begged. I really didn't want to go out. Apart of me wanted to stay in the house and just watch movies.And the other part of me wanted to go out and have fun. "Please Keke"She whined "I'll think about it”I said as I scrolled through my phone. “You better I want to leave by 9 so we get there before the ratchet hoes and groupie chicks”She said as she got up from the couch “Why you a groupie you stay sweating Chris Carter”I laughed “Whatever I’m get his digits before 12 tonight”She said “But Ima get going I have to go find something sexy to wear because I’m meeting my man tonight”She added as she grabbed her keys off the table “You crazy but lock the door after you leave”I yelled “See you tonight bae”She yelled before slamming the front door. After Rav left I went upstairs to hang out in my room until my food came.

Mario P.O.V

“Great game tonight fellas we kicked their sorry asses”Coach laughed “Go out tonight and celebrity don’t get into any trouble though I’m not bailing anyone out cough cough Fernando”He said while eyeing Fern “That’s messed up I’m not the only one you had to bail out Jason”Fernando said “Nigga don’t play with me that bar fight was all you”Jason said as he took his shoulder pads off. “Like I was saying go out celebrity and don’t get into any trouble I mean it”Coach said before leaving the locker room.  It felt good beating the CowBoys ass after all that shit they talked. “Yo Mario a couple of the guys and myself are heading to club 40 tonight you down” Vince asked “Yeah Im down what time ya’ll heading over”I asked “After nine”Vince said “Aight I’ll hit you up when I’m making my way over”I said as I grabbed my towel off the top of the shelf. “Aight yo guys Mario is coming”Vince yelled. “Mario after you done showering come to my office”Coach said as he walked passed the shower room. “Okay”I said. Once I got in the shower I let the hot steaming water hit my sore body. While I was showering the only thing I could think of is why coach wanted to talk to me. I mean I do everything he asked when I’m out on the field. I come to practice on time and I even stay late sometimes. After I was done showering and getting my self together I stopped by Coaches office. “You wanted to see me”I said as I walked into his office “Yes I did sit”He said as he put his play book down “What’s up”I asked as I sat down in the chair across from his desk. “I have good and bad news which do you want first”He asked with a straight face. Man I swear if I get let go from the team Im going to kill myself. I gave my whole life up for this team. “Good news”I asked as I put my gym bag down “Bad news is you are getting let go”Coach said with a straight face. “Let go as in getting kicked off the team Coach you can’t I worked my ass off for this team. I breath,sleep & eat football you can’t let me go. I will do anything Coach don’t let me go”I begged. “Mario calm down man I meant as in let go from the position you were holding for Kelvin he was signed back into play this season”He said “That was the bad news”He added. I felt dumb as shit I almost lost my mind for a minute.”Oh” I said “So whats the good news”I asked “Good news you’re our new Quarterback and team captain”He said as a smile came across his face. “Really Coach”I said “Yes really you bust your ass off for this team all the time and it’s time you get recognized for your good doings.” He said as he stood up “Aww man thanks Coach”I said as I gave him a hug “You’re welcome now get out of my office and go celebrity with the guys”He said before patting my back “I will”I said before leaving his office. As soon as I made it outside the building. I hit my cat daddy real quick then I got in the car and headed home. I couldn’t wait to tell the guys the good news.