Chapter 8

*1 week later*

<joes pov>

Today is going to be the day I prank Paris by pretending my house is haunted.

I got my iphone 6 out, and texted Paris.

[Me] Hi want a collab with me and Caspar?

Caspar,Oli,Mickey,Jack and Conor are all apart of it!

[Paris] what type of video?

[Me] how about never have I?

[Paris] yup i love that game!!!!!

[Me] be mine at 12:00am sharp.

[Paris] okayy you asking twitter?

[ME] Yeah

I sent out a tweet, which i will do another time, for the 'video'

@Joe_Sugg: tweet me some 'never have I' for me, @Caspar_lee and @PranksterParis

I soon got replies, favoutites, and retweets from fans.

*skips to tomorrow as i am lazy*

<Paris' pov>

Beep. Beep.

My alarm buzzed indicating its 8:00am so I rolled out of my double sized bed and walked into my kitchen.

I made my weak coffee and toast and sat down on the white sofa and stuck on the supernatural. I coud watch it only for 2  hours as I take like 2 hours getting ready and get to his house.

After watching supernatural I decided to go in the shower and do my usual, and i got out and wrapped my burgundee red towell around my body and an old cotton t-shirt around my hair as it really good for your hair.

I decided to wear this *below* as it went with my blondish hair and that i am quite small.

I went with a natural look just foundation,lipstick,eyeliner, eyedhadow, blush, and filled in my pale unfleeky eyebrows

Once I was ready I got my gold converse and grabbed my bag with all the stufI needed in and left my flat before checking everythinh is off and is locked of course.

I decided to walk as I am that kind of person and he lived only 2 blocks away from me.

I knocked on his brown- oak  front door and he let me in and put my stuff on the counter as per usual.

"So wheres Caspar?" I asked.

"Oh he just popped to the shops" he replies suspiciosly.

"Oh okay" I say as I sut down on his white, leather sofa that was placed infront of the tv near the kitchen.

"Shall we set the stuff up ready?  Oh have you got those mini lights for the canera, Iost mine" he asks so I sit up and went to the kitchen for my bag.

"Have you seen my bag?" I asked trying look for it.

"Its in the kitchen, Where u put it," he says as he walks in the kitchen.

"Oh well help me look for it!" i demand.

Somehow it ended up on the dinner table. Like How? Is that even possible?

*

"hi my name is Joe sugg, if your new here please subscribe. And today we are doing "Never have I" joe says as he introduces me and caspar.

then all of a sudden the lights went out and i let out a little scream and when I turned the lights on, Joe and Caspar were no where to be seen. I walked to Joes door and tried to open it bt I couldn't. Not because I an weak but somehow it was jammed or locked for some random reason.

All of a sudden I managed get the door to open to be surrounded by bunches of clowns. Clowns were the scariest things ever. I had nightmares since I was a kid over clowns ever since that incident had happend. So I panicked and screamed until they say
"You got pranked" .

I was pissed and angry so I shoved them out of my way and stormed of upstairs and grabbed my bag and left the Joe household.

I walked to the nearest park bench and sat. Wonderd about life and what had just happen!

"Im sorry, joe took it too far with the clowns" someone says as I didnt bother to look who said it.

"It's fine" I smile realising its oli as he sits next to me.

"What you thinking about?" He asks.

"Nothing important" I fake smile.

"Tell me, I am worried" he looks concerned.

"About what happend just, you know us - I don't know to be honest" I let it all out. Okay i still like Oli but not as much as Joe.

I loved oli but I love Joe better but I wish they knew that.  Well sorta as it can ruin things!

"What do you mean us?" HE asks getying closer to me as he was at the end of the bench and Iwas in the other side of the bench.

"You know how we used to be"  i hint.

"What do you mean?" he asks

" i think i still like you?"I stuggle to speak.

*****

A//N

Haha sorry cliffhanger what do you think Oli would say?

Who do you ship?

Oli and Paris ( poli)

Joe and paris (jaris)

I don't know wether to put oli and Paris together? Like as a couple or what? Please let me know!!!!

Also next chapter soon!!!! (:

-Starr

Also this book just hit 800 reads!!!! I cant beliebe how many reads i got! 200 away from 1k.

Oh i made a new insta ( i still use @y0utuber_spam) it is called @memesformilaurisha