A broken star

"woah that was one wierd dream, I better wash up so I can go out again" Akta does the washing up and does her daily routine until dinner time, "WHY CANT YOU JUST DO AS YOIR TOLD I SAID I WANTED YOU TO CLEAN THE HOUSE NOT JUST THE SINK, YOU EXPECT ME TO DO ALL OF THE WORK HERE? NO I DONT THINK SO I ALREADY DO SO MUCH HERE"

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you clearly" then Akta's brother Neal joins the fight again.

"Look Akta why are you not listening to mum again do as she says you bitch"

"Thank you Neal, see at least one of my children grew up good"

"Why are you joining the conversation Neal I thought you didn't care"

"I DONT CARE BUT JUST BECAUSE IGNEELS DEAD DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN BE A BITCH ABOUT IT!!"

At that point Akta couldn't hold it in any longer she couldn't be the perfect slave they want her to be Akta knew her father wasn't dead. "Look I can stand for you tow making me your personal punching bag, BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOU TOW MAKING FUN OF THE OLD MAN, I KNOW HES NOT DEAD I CAN FEEL IT. now I'm leaving to go find him and I'm going alone so don't send anyone to search for me or bring me back BECAUSE IM NOT COMING BACK EVEN IF YOU KILL ME!!!"
At that point you could see the shock on Neal and mum's faces, that's the first time she ever talked back.

Akta went upstairs and grabbed a couple of clothes, her toothbrush, her tow teddies and a rusty old switchblade to defend herself on the streets. She walked all the way to a new city she though I can maybe make s new life for myself here, so with her remaining pocket money she bought a blanket to keep herself warm because it seemed like she was sleeping on the streets for tonight. As she was searching for a place to sleep that wouldn't cause any inconvenience she heard whistling from behind her she looked and there where tow grown men, "Hay darling you look nice, wanna play" they look foul but there clothes where a little bit smart one had a symbol on his neck and the other guy had another one on his hand, she realised they looked familiar and slowly grabbed her knife in her pocket, "stay back, i-i-i I'm w-warning you, I'm not afraid to use this" " aw little kiddy wants to play "
*Akta's pov*
I turn back around and try to run, then when I look behind me there's no one there, I sigh in relief and as soon as I turn back around I'm pushed to the ground with a hard punch to the face I get back up and try to punch one of the guys but he grabs my arm, all of a sudden I here a snap then I feel a unbearable pain, he just broke my arm, this is real life this is happening, my arm is broken as they pin me against the wall still punching me as hard as they can I try and block out the pain and think of a strategy by the looks of them they are friends concluding there teamwork, and I would say they do a normal workout everyday most of it on the arms and hands, the symbol on them indicate that they must be from a gang or a club, and if I am correct there will be more of them at there base and most likely a boss, but why are they after me what am I to them, and why aren't they using there full strength, I summarise that up and some other thoughts, niw I have at least 100 ways I can play this but I'm not getting out of this without a injury or tow, I get out of the hold and grab hold of the knife and try to cut the bulky guys wrists by going behind him and grabbing his head in a hold, alright next one but before I can get the other guy I'm frozen, then I realise this guy's in a stance, I all of a sudden feel scared and regret all of a sudden he says "oh so you've come here to search for your father have you whats your father's name, oh its...what... your father is Igneel tha-that meen your a a dragon slayer"
I'm so confused what is this guy playing at this isn't a anime story. "AHHHAHAHAHAB AAHHAHAHAHAH all the more reason to bring you to the boss oh hell be so happy to have a dragon slayer in his clutches" he waves his hand and all of a sudden I feel a immense amount of pain all over then a name pops into my head it's a name I know but why now I don't know why but I just scream thus name it's like I can't help it.
"GRAAAYYYY!!!!"