CHAPTER two

(10 years later) Liv POV

Yes todays the day we go back and out of the deep dark woods where I have lived ever since I was 5 which was 10 years ago now I can go to school but I have to be careful of wolf shifter because the school that I will be going to is a wolf shifting school the reason I’m going there is because dad is the principle of wolf collage high. (Hahahaha funny name suits them extremely right.) Everyone there thinks that I’m human because they don’t know my dad a wolf shifter and so is my mum but I will surprise them because in pdhpe we have to change in to our wolf form. Can’t wait to see their face, first I will act like I am shy and them a real bad girl so that they will send my dad in and then he will tell everyone that I’m his daughter. Don’t worry dad, mum and I made this plan. “Come on baby doll we need to get going to see our new house in LA.” Mum called. I ran down the stairs and hugged mum and start yelling at dad “let’s go slow poke move it move it now let’s go. Mum then starts to laugh like a maniac both dad and I look at her like she is crazy. A smirk goes across dads face and I know what he thinking he then looks at me and I nod my head. We run towards mum and jump on here and start to tingle her. I hope of her and look around our house I see that there are a few boxes left so I use my telepath and put them in my new house. They will be there once we get there. Dad come and puts his hand on my shoulder “come on were going now.” Dad says and with that we got in the car.

7 hours later

We pull up at this house well it’s not a house it’s a mansion. I then ask dad if I can teleport everything into their rooms and make them unpack itself. Dad looks at mum and yells yes, no unpacking for me I shut my eyes and transport everything into it room. Once we get inside everything is unpacked. Dad then tells me to go to bed because I have school tomorrow.  I kiss mum and dad goodnight and head up stairs to my room and once  my head hit the pillow I fall to sleep.

Beep…

Beep…

Beep…

Sighing I roll over and press the button on my alarm. I then hear “Liv get your lazy but out of bed and get ready for school before I come up there with a bucket of ice cold water. Mum yells. With that I jump up and rush towards my personal bathroom to get ready.  After my shower, I get dressed into my ground tracts and sport-zo-t with my high tops. I put on a little lipstick and mascara. I walk out on say good bye to mum and hope into my white beast which is a white foulard 2011). When I pull up at school I hop out of my car and lock it I turn to see everyone looking at me. I put my head down to make myself look shy.  I walked into the office where I saw my dad talking with the assistant when he saw me he then said oh hello sweet how are zs-0 you going Rachel can you please get Liv’s schedule and locker code 0thanks. Rachel smiled at my dad and got a file with my name on it and gave it to me and said “have a good day Liv.” I walked out of the office just as the bell went. I headed to my first class which was mathematics. I walked into my class and was meet with a teacher who was having a go at two students, I walked up to him and said “ how about instead of having a go at these two you for I don’t what the hell and I don’t give a shit and come and introduce me to my new class mate.” The teacher turned with a red face and yelled “who the hell do you think you are coming into my class and having a go at me for telling two of my student who haven’t finished their homework and saying come and introduce me hmm now what do you want?”  “Excuse me sir but I thought I told you I didn’t care what they did and why you are yell at them and don’t speak to me like that my father can kick you out of your job you know”. I said. The teacher then said “that’s it I don’t care who your father is and what he can do and I bet he is just a scum bag like you now I am calling the principle.”

But then my dad says don’t worry I’m right here to introduce the new student and I don’t appreciate what you said about me. Ok everyone this is my daughter Liv Wolfe. Everyone’s mouth dropped open and I almost drop to the floor laughing. Dad then turned to my teacher and said “I would like to see you this afternoon in my office and then he walked out of the classroom everyone started to clap and laugh. I went and sat up in the back row and yelled “carry on sir class is for learning so can we please start to learn some maths.”

Ding…..

Ding…..

Finally, math hell has finished freedom. I pack up all my things and rush out the door to my next class which is Gym, yes my favourite class out of everything I walk into the Gym room and up to the teacher. “Who are you?” the teacher asked. “I am Liv Wolfe I am your new student you know my father he is the principle,” I then say. Ok then says ok please line up and change into your wolf form.” The teacher said. I walk over to the line all the whenever a guy walked past them. Got to the end of line and waited for the teacher to tell us to change into our wolf form everyone was thinking that my wolf would be small but they would be surprised that I big as big as an alpha maybe bigger. “CHANGE” the teacher yelled. I heard all my bone cracking in was peaceful when I looked up I heard the teacher gasp. Just then I was tackled by a wolf I pushed him of and heard him growl, I got into a fighting stance. Just them the teacher said “everyone sit we must decide on the new champion now where is Liv.”  Everyone was looking everywhere”. But then a slut said “I think she got scared and ran off.” I growled and shifted back to human. I heard everyone gasp when I shifted back (don’t worry when she changes she has clothes on) and I said “Hey bitch, I think that you will be then one that will be scared after I ‘m finished with you. I shifted back to wolf and got into a fighting stance. So did the other wolf. He then launched at me. But he missed because I moved just then the door slammed open and in walked my dad with another guy I hadn’t seen his face yet. I changed back to human and yell “hey dad how are you going?”  Just as he was about to reply, I felt pain throughout my whole body. I then heard a scream and I notice that it was me that was screaming. I felt my bone cracking and shifting. “Everyone move away now.” My dad screamed. Finally the pain suddenly stopped and I looked around to see everyone looking shocked with their mouths hanging open. I look across the gym to where the mirrors were, instead of me there was a massive white cougar. I felt sparks and warmth spread throughout my body.

*thanks for reading cittycatxlover. ;P